Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Oh bless she couldn’t use her free Costa drink voucher in the garage! No love you need to go to an actual Costa shop to use that!!!, I foresee it’s going to be a long Beggy pouty bottom lip day today and I’m here for it all!!!!
Most garages have the Costa machines don’t they? Not sure you can get choccy sprinkles from the machines…

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Feeling s today....that's called a comedown, Lou. From whatever s you took yesterday that had you bouncing off the walls and cleaning your mouth out with make up wipes.

The lies and manipulation on her stories is unreal. Sure she told the job centre she wanted to earn money from insta....do they class online begging as a job? She doesn't deserve a fing COL payment!

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Christ its early for her.
Do housing really care if someone decorates their homeless accommodation?? I doubt it.
I would expect all they want to see is a good standard of cleanliness and maybe some actual food in the fridge.
Whyyyy do people keep sending her s? Who are these people and why can't they see they're being played?

Apr 17, 2023
Christ its early for her.
Do housing really care if someone decorates their homeless accommodation?? I doubt it.
I would expect all they want to see is a good standard of cleanliness and maybe some actual food in the fridge.
Whyyyy do people keep sending her s? Who are these people and why can't they see they're being played?
In my experience housing don’t care as long as the place is kept tidy and she is looking after hersel!
i don’t think anyone is sending her stuff! I think carol buys the big ticket stuff and then Lou buys the rest herself.

I don’t think she was sanctioned. I think she got a hardship payment from the social which is a loan and they then take back an amount from your money each month

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Bet she kicked off then robbed it. I'm expecting to be blocked as I've just commented 'why don't you stop begging and get a job!!' These Amazon wishlists shouldn't be allowed on social media 🙄
It's hard not to isn't it when you can just see everything she is doing wrong and any normal person with half a brain would go about things so differently. She asks for advice and guidance so all you did was give it to her.

Apr 17, 2023
She ain't getting that payment 😂

Also, she will have rent to pay in the temporary accommodation but it will be payed for by housing benefit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418_085542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418_085542_Chrome.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.