Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
Patiently waiting for the crying and begging stories this afternoon. Once Ste moves she is going to be even more unbearable. She's bad enough now but I can't just look away. Also went through her wishlist and noticed she has removed all the bedding and home ware bits that she had on it. Mostly all choc choc, make up, clothes and toiletries oh and not forgetting the journals that she will never use. Times are hard for a lot of people right now myself included BUT I would never expect strangers online to buy me redbull and chocolate to apparently help me 'tidy up'. All of this laziness makes me question did she ever cook her children an actual proper cooked dinner when they were in her care. Infact I have so many questions about her

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
She's infuriating today (more so than every other day)
COL "reward" has got me riled up, like she's getting it because she deserves it or has earned it. Absolutely ridiculous. The fact that COL even exists in the first place is a sign of this government's failures but the fact that people who are working for a living and still can't make ends meet is truly horrendous. There are people out there who deserve the payment, who need it to survive for a little bit longer. Then here is old pregnant, drugged up, choccy chops crying because she isn't getting a reward for being a homeless, beg who can't put her kids first.
Stop it, Lou. Take some accountability

Apr 16, 2023
Duno why she’s upset anyway… only two days ago she was gonna give it away in a giveaway to say thanks for all she’s been gifted! 🤥
I hope she doesn’t get it… we are all struggling to get by bills are sky high food is so expensive. We’ve adjusted our food shop to include loads of reduced when we can, own brand ready meals at 90p and they are actually really tasty. Any normal person will do these things, but because choccy chops has been handed everything on a plate she expects it now. I also thinks she’s begging for chocolate and cheaper things because people are more likely to oblige rather than an expensive item(excluding carol)

Apr 12, 2023
I got a text message to say about mine and the info online when it was announced stated that as long as you were receiving payment of them benefits between a certain date you would receive it. Think it said that if you got a nil payment in that period you wouldn’t receive it. So did she get an nill payment when she was sanctioned?
No she got "£13"apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 22, 2023
I know a few people like her on methadone and in recovery and they work,she's just to fkn lazy,wants everything handed to her on a plate wether that's benefits or people buying her s
Sorry, no, I don’t believe this at all. I have many years experience of working with people in recovery and I’ve yet to meet a single one who held down a job. Many years later? Yes. On methadone and living like Lou lives? Never.

Not condoning it as a lifestyle but bffr

NosyMary

Apr 16, 2023
Oh she is actually pissing me off!! Not one bit of accountability! Not one bit of remorse!!! Calling it a “reward”!!!!! Needing clothes when she had a primark voucher few weeks ago!! Her mother has to take some accountability here surely! We all make mistakes & can do up but Jesus hold your hand up & say I’m the fing problem, I need help but not I need chocolate, I need hairbands, I need a 19293938 piece bag set!! …..is there no one to tel her to cop the do on! I don’t know how long I can keep watching her tbh!

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry, no, I don’t believe this at all. I have many years experience of working with people in recovery and I’ve yet to meet a single one who held down a job. Many years later? Yes. On methadone and living like Lou lives? Never.

Not condoning it as a lifestyle but bffr
I know several people either in active addiction or recovery. 1 of them kept his job even during his active addiction stage. Another one got a volunteer job 3 weeks after starting a programme and stuck to it because it kept them busy.

Apr 22, 2023
I know several people either in active addiction or recovery. 1 of them kept his job even during his active addiction stage. Another one got a volunteer job 3 weeks after starting a programme and stuck to it because it kept them busy.
That’s good for them will make their life much better in long run, but personally in my line of work it is totally unheard of and I can expect many things from Lou but holding down a job in her state isn’t one them… thankfully! Imagine

She won’t have any expectations to meet to get her UC she will essentially be signed off sick. Initially for four months but it will be extended. All she will have to do is engage with the job centre to keep them updated on her recovery and what her plans are, she is obviously not even doing that if she is sanctioned.

Apr 22, 2023
Any bets she is going to the food bank etc...there is no way she is going without food. She is trying to play everyone on her IG and now she is posting the same stories to her lifewithloux Facebook page...she needs new victims!!!
yep and also if she is under social work I would be surprised if she hasn’t gotten a hardship loan. Especially if this could affect recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.