Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
I remember that “Bleachy” she thought she was better than everyone.
What a shambles that conservatory/home salon was so many fake plants & the overkill on the window cleaning thing nearly every day ffs.
Anyone remember when she absolutely destroyed an almost new pair of uggs trying to prove a point that you could clean them with elbow grease, 😂 oh not to mention the hod awful tattoo that was supposed to be a portrait of her & her son but it was just generic off Pinterest.
I’d love a thread about this cretin as well.

Ok back to Lou beg big balls 🤣🤪
I follow "bleachy"
Still "barbering" in her conservatory, covered in tattoos now, face and lips full of fillers, had dreads not so long ago . . Cant think of her name off the top of my head 🤔

Apr 27, 2023
She’s missing something really obvious. She’s so obsessed with Instagram and making something of herself on social media but she’s still trying to claw her way into the “cleaning community” which has pretty much had its day and the winners have won, the wannabes have lost BUT there is a huge sober community; influencers that could genuinely benefit her and give her the motivation that she constantly requests recommendations for.

She doesn’t need motivation to clean the spiders from her fridge or pick up the fag butts from her bed. She needs motivation to wake up at 7am, feed herself a decent breakfast and get on with the day.

Apr 20, 2023
I reckon ste got his reward and has gone out spending it. Her latest story about going out to get drugs was a total pity party, thing is, she had choc choc around her mouth, how does that work all alone desperate etc down to her last ten mars bars?
She's not gone to the hospital as she knows it's not broken, just bruised, she also knows they'd see straight through her, just wanting pain meds.
She's worn my patience out, needs to face facts, ste is going She's never seeing her kids again unless SHE cleans her act up, and SHE takes responsibility for her life and where she is.

Apr 24, 2023
I follow "bleachy"
Still "barbering" in her conservatory, covered in tattoos now, face and lips full of fillers, had dreads not so long ago . . Cant think of her name off the top of my head 🤔
What's her handle haven't seen her in years on insta? Back when she made a big about being around other people's fellas all day in her own home.

DavesDeals

Apr 23, 2023
You forgot to mention the snot

I thought her bearded alter ego was called Dave? She’s saying Derek on recent stories! Or am I wrong 😑 sure it was Dave!

Ah yes bleach’s M&S prawn mayo sarnies really got to Lou didn’t they haha those days were great.
Hello! Dave here! It's definitely Dave

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Have the posts about ste being out been deleted? I can't see them just one ranting but it's all mumble jumble, I really am going to message her to add subtitles 🤣 do you think even they would struggle with speech impediment

Reactions: KK the walking STI

LousSweatyEye

Apr 27, 2023
Long time watcher of her insta / GG / TL ...
I work with people like Lou everyday and let me tell you , people supporting her are definitely watching her social media activity. It's a sad situation that she is in but she is ruining any chance she had of having any contact with her kids by doing what she is doing. I have sat in child protection meetings going over every aspect of a mother/father's life which includes social media. She needs to get off socials and just work on herself. We all know she won't cos idiot enablers keep gifting her . James may or may not have been abusive.. we will never know . But if he was she could have got help and left with her kids . It's clear that at this point in time he priority is drugs and that idiot DJ Dickhead.
We can hope for a good outcome for her and her babies, but let's be honest... never going to happen. I just hope ( even tho she is a fing idiot) that she isn't alone when she take 1 to many tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.