Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
She's going to end up dead. There's no way she will take that as prescribed.
If she’s on daily collection, I don’t think they can give anymore than two days at a time to cover a bank holiday anyway. Plus it’s a restricted item so I can’t see them giving Scuba Steve her prescription and allowing him to bring it home either. She literally has to collect it herself. Usually it’s three days of missing a script on the bounce and then it’s cancelled and she will need to see her prescriber again for a new script.

Also anyone clock the ‘bad heartburn’ spiel. Hope that’s not a pregnancy symptom

Apr 16, 2023
If she’s on daily collection, I don’t think they can give anymore than two days at a time to cover a bank holiday anyway. Plus it’s a restricted item so I can’t see them giving Scuba Steve her prescription and allowing him to bring it home either. She literally has to collect it herself. Usually it’s three days of missing a script on the bounce and then it’s cancelled and she will need to see her prescriber again for a new script.

Also anyone clock the ‘bad heartburn’ spiel. Hope that’s not a pregnancy symptom
Are restricted items different to controlled drugs? My Mrs can collect my full prescription and 2 items are controlled drugs. I had to nominate her and only she can collect on my behalf. They would be stupid to set that up when it would mean an addict collecting someone else's methadone. Chances are he would stash it somewhere and tell her he never got it for some reason...or just not go home.

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
Are restricted items different to controlled drugs? My Mrs can collect my full prescription and 2 items are controlled drugs. I had to nominate her and only she can collect on my behalf. They would be stupid to set that up when it would mean an addict collecting someone else's methadone. Chances are he would stash it somewhere and tell her he never got it for some reason...or just not go home.
She would have to have completed a form and nominated him - however as a daily collection patient giving consent to another daily collection patient, I would imagine it’s highly unlikely. As well as a five day supply too as Ste collects daily so surely he could collect her daily meds at the same time if the form had been signed and agreed!

Apr 17, 2023
What the actual do

Attachments

• 7D7D7756-CC21-439F-8DDA-1EACDC394A1F.png
    7D7D7756-CC21-439F-8DDA-1EACDC394A1F.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 282
Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Her having 5 days worth of meth is going to go one of two ways.

Either she is gonna take it all and be off her tits or Ste is going take it all on her, get off his rocker and she's gonna be shaking like a sting dog come Sunday.

This is a carnage waiting to happen with them two. Surely to god anyone with a braincell especially a pharmacist or whoever gives them their daily dose would know this is really dumb.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Her having 5 days worth of meth is going to go one of two ways.

Either she is gonna take it all and be off her tits or Ste is going take it all on her, get off his rocker and she's gonna be shaking like a sting dog come Sunday.

This is a carnage waiting to happen with them two. Surely to god anyone with a braincell especially a pharmacist or whoever gives them their daily dose would know this is really dumb.
😂 shaking like a sting dog!!! That comment has killed me off, I’ve literally spat my coffee all over the break room in work!

Apr 24, 2023
Is she actually for f#####g real! The absolute cheek of her begging every single day yet there she is drinking alcohol with not a care in the world all of a sudden. I truly hope she never sees her kids again. She doesn't deserve to. Oh and universal credit also do fortnightly payments so posting how much she is getting means damn all. Funny how she didn't show any dates

Status
Not open for further replies.