Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I’ve been fighting with my local housing authority for a bigger place so I have more room to get around with my wheelchair/rollator depending on my health on any given day And so my carers have a dedicated bedroom they can use instead of my sofa. Turns out I’ve been going about it all wrong. I should’ve told them I was a junkie who has absolutely fed up mine and my kids lives and I would’ve been given a whole house!

Apr 30, 2023
Oof, the filter wasn't on this one.
Don't take drugs kids 🥴

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-113857_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504-113857_Instagram.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 186
Apr 20, 2023
She's got it so easy, CHOOSES to do her life up, repeatedly, and is still being housed free with stuff like a washing machine provided. Too much carrot and not enough stick. Why isn't she she going to narcotics anonymous meetings, they'd call her out on not owning her issues. Infuriating.
And this scheme won't work for either of them, they're nowhere near clean from drugs.

Apr 16, 2023
How’s she going to pay the rent on this new house she’s getting? Makes me absolutely sick, she can bang on about recovery as much as she likes but she’s clearly still on drugs.
Watch the begging ramp up now when she realises she needs a hoover and storage bits & bobs. She’s fing obsessed with storage. Considering she tells us she hasn’t got anything, she wants an awful lot of storage.
I give it two weeks till she’s either set fire to the new house, had the door kicked in or just generally turned it into a shole.
And it’s pretty obvious that Ste will move in with her too. Or she’ll move in with him and all her stuff will be “stolen” again while she’s away.
She’s a fing disgrace. Grinning away cos she’s been given yet more free things. I don’t like to wish people ill but she deserves nothing. And I hope life kicks her arse soon.

May 1, 2023
I can’t believe she getting a house, the most undeserving scrounger going. It will be interesting to see what changes on her beg list - do you need 7 sets of headbands, 8 chokers, 39 pairs of boho earrings & 200 motivational stickers to make a house a home?
She has all of that Temu credit, common sense would be to order house stuff from there but this is Lou. Why do that when she can just beg and other people will bank roll her.

Status
Not open for further replies.