Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
The morning after what looks like they had a night on drugs 🥴

Talking to him like he was a kid and calling him her baby, Alfie. What a pair of tramps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230506-094309_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506-094309_Instagram.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 223

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Found the biscuits. There on your lips Lou xx
Hahaha that’s what I was just gonna say.
I can’t believe she has the balls to send ste on a wild goose chase for biscuits that have 100% been eaten while he was sleeping 😂

I see she’s been causing trouble for an account that I follow (I think they are on about Lou as they said they didn’t want to say her name as she’s a scruff!)

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
The morning after what looks like they had a night on drugs 🥴

Talking to him like he was a kid and calling him her baby, Alfie. What a pair of tramps!
They knock me sick 🤢
And when she did that story with choccy choc choc round her chops put me off my protein shake!

Is there some developmental delay with her or is it just brain damage from drugs?

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Sorry but your brain damage comment made me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s so dim it’s unbelievable!
😂 although not when it comes to getting stuff for free off stranger’s on the internet, she’ll be on maximum benefits, (if she doesn’t get some form of pip I would be surprised) & now a house off the council- remind me again why we all go to work to pay our own way!

Apr 20, 2023
When he said "Why grow old when you can die young"....You friggin oxygen thief!. One of my close friends has just had her last course of chemo for bone cancer. The first course of treatment didn't work and they can't give her anymore after this as it's been double the dose, so if this doesn't work we don't know her outcome.
These bastards don't deserve to live.
So sorry you’re going through this. My best friend died of bone cancer when she was only 27. I’ll never get over it. She loved her life and wanted to live so much. Then you have these scum bags walking round not giving a do whether they live or die 😡

Apr 30, 2023
So sorry you’re going through this. My best friend died of bone cancer when she was only 27. I’ll never get over it. She loved her life and wanted to live so much. Then you have these scum bags walking round not giving a do whether they live or die 😡
I couldn't agree more. So sorry to hear about your friend as well. 27 and she should be here enjoying life, unlike those two oxygen thief's.

May 5, 2023
I take propranolol as and when for anxiety - I take citalopram as well but the propranolol I can just take if I’m particularly bad. Really good at slowing the heart rate down. GP advised me to do that!

You're absolutely right. It is prescribed for high blood pressure, anxiety and migraines. It does slow the heart rate down, which in turn invokes calmness, reduces blood pressure & alleviates migraine. My daughter has been on it for around 5 years. Unfortunately for beggy, it doesn't give you a buzz.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
You're absolutely right. It is prescribed for high blood pressure, anxiety and migraines. It does slow the heart rate down, which in turn invokes calmness, reduces blood pressure & alleviates migraine. My daughter has been on it for around 5 years. Unfortunately for beggy, it doesn't give you a buzz.
It worked the opposite for me gave me heart pulsating, high heart rate and more anxiety then I had before it really made me feel ill, I was taking it for migraine prevention I would rather cope with the migraine then the affects of this medication

Status
Not open for further replies.