Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

Apr 16, 2023
For a while I've been thinking it's Lou that's still on the drugs not Ste. Cos she's always talking like she's off her tits but he seems to talk normal ish. And he got given a house before her. I know about his past with violence and drugs but I assumed he's turning his life around and it's her thats still a druggy. But seeing him passed out on her bed like that and the messages he sent someone on here made me realise they're both as bad as each other. Also why has he been given a whole house? A single bloke. That's so wrong. Another thing, Lou does do all all day, no job etc, yet her house is stinking! She should be keeping it spotless to prove to the housing people that she can look after herself and a home.

Apr 30, 2023
This was her 4 hours ago. She said it was 12. 45. I can hardly understand her as usual.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509-060827_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509-060827_Instagram.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 87
May 5, 2023
Has nothing to do with 3/3 children completely due to her own choices. Nowhere to live and " no possessions" , again due to her own choices and yet shes worried about collecting bags to transport her devices she got from begging online.

Homeless junkie that lost her kids but had to make sure she got the tablet, laptop and smart watch . Lost everything but thats what was most important.
she should be using that laptop to do some recovery workshops or zoom NA meetings . google rehab scholarships and programs that should go to. would be too much work for her tho and she doesnt care now that shes got her house. She ll have baby soon and use that for an excuse for why she cant work until they take the child away . Then she will say she depressed and cant work

They'd take any future babies at birth. She'd never pass a drugs test and any baby would be born with addiction and have to go through painful detox.

Status
Not open for further replies.