Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
This just gets better and better! The pair of crack heads think all the trolls are either James or people that are doing it coz James told them to!!!!!!!

Why the do would James be interested when he has two children to support who have Lou as a mother!!!!

In this instance I absolutely love social services for removing all their children!!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Another instalment from STEEEE, just shows what a vile piece of s he is with the words he’s using.
0387A76F-8F8A-4CEF-9244-9293481478C4.png
Ffs Ste - chuck a comma or full stop in there somewhere, that was a hard read! Although, perhaps it was grammatically perfect for a fing crackhead 🤷🏻‍♀️

May 1, 2023
This just gets better and better! The pair of crack heads think all the trolls are either James or people that are doing it coz James told them to!!!!!!!

Why the do would James be interested when he has two children to support who have Lou as a mother!!!!

In this instance I absolutely love social services for removing all their children!!!!
Don’t forget we’re all jealous of them 😂

May 5, 2023
Another instalment from STEEEE, just shows what a vile piece of s he is with the words he’s using.
0387A76F-8F8A-4CEF-9244-9293481478C4.png

THEY THINK YOU'RE JAMES! Lou's ex.

That's what she must have been yapping about incoherently on her stories late last night - she said her ex was trolling her.

Well, Lou will NEVER get access to Oscar & Molly now Ste is sending messages like that to whom he thinks is their dad. This is wild!

Lou, we know you read here. Ste is fing things up for you, you stupid bint.

She nodded off on her stories last night, smacked out of her head again. She obviously had a kip then woke up with the munchies, deleted the nodding off story, & went in for the takeaway beg of JustEat or UberEats.

It's hilarious that her TikTok account has been banned, she was going to migrate there to beg, but fed it up by threatening people with violence. Muppet.

Apr 20, 2023
Denial and inability to accept any responsibility fir his/their situation. Thank God the kids will never ever be allowed near them.
If my new begged stuff was filthy and full of fag burns I might consider the fact that I'm a dirty pig with scruffy ways. If I was desperate to get my housing sorted I might consider not smoking in the house, at least using one of my many bags for washing, one for rubbish, etc. It's not rocket science it's not hard, it's lazy dirty ways, wipe your own arse stop expecting everything free, make an effort.

Apr 12, 2023
THEY THINK YOU'RE JAMES! Lou's ex.

That's what she must have been yapping about incoherently on her stories late last night - she said her ex was trolling her.

Well, Lou will NEVER get access to Oscar & Molly now Ste is sending messages like that to whom he thinks is their dad. This is wild!

Lou, we know you read here. Ste is fing things up for you, you stupid bint.

She nodded off on her stories last night, smacked out of her head again. She obviously had a kip then woke up with the munchies, deleted the nodding off story, & went in for the takeaway beg of JustEat or UberEats.

It's hilarious that her TikTok account has been banned, she was going to migrate there to beg, but fed it up by threatening people with violence. Muppet.
Screenshot_2023-05-09-08-51-55-497_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 5, 2023
She deleted her drugged up story from last night, where she fell asleep mid-rambling again, yapping about she "may as well take drugs". Well Lou, this is where screen record becomes our best friend 😁😜 Just because you deleted it, doesn't mean it's not out there. The internet is forever, don't forget 😆

After a kip, she was back at 1am begging for the pink bag set, pink laptop table, & a takeaway from JustEat or Uber Eats. Melt.

May 1, 2023
She deleted her drugged up story from last night, where she fell asleep mid-rambling again, yapping about she "may as well take drugs". Well Lou, this is where screen record becomes our best friend 😁😜 Just because you deleted it, doesn't mean it's not out there. The internet is forever, don't forget 😆

After a kip, she was back at 1am begging for the pink bag set, pink laptop table, & a takeaway from JustEat or Uber Eats. Melt.
I can’t wait to see what se she ordered from Temu. I’m kind of hoping the whole site is a hoax and she gets nothing.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
What these pair of wasters don’t understand is that your don’t get your kids removed from you for nothing!! She’ll be forever a smackrat victim playing waste of space! The sooner people wise up to the fact Lou would literally sell her granny for a fiver to get a fix the sooner they’ll stop falling for her begging se. She’s not in recovery anyone with half a brain cell can see that- she’s manipulating people on social media for stuff so she can use her benefits for drugs! Makes me angry that people are literally in b&b’s with their kids waiting for houses and these 2 get one EACH and offer nothing to society or themselves!

Apr 27, 2023
That whole thing she said about having no friends and how she’s actually a really good friend, always there for you blah blah blah is just nonsense. It’s so draining trying to maintain a friendship with an addict. They literally sap the life from everyone around them.

She’s in a certain situation as a direct result of her own choices. She cannot and will not ever recover until she accepts that. She won’t though, she’ll carry on blaming James, her landlord, thieves, trolls etc and taking no responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.