Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Noooo well this as just made me laugh so much, a story viewer I use gives you an AI bio about the account your viewing
*A refreshing perspective of life*
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*Heartwarming moments with her family*
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_2023-05-09-11-40-51-539_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
Doesn’t want someone to move in next door, but will happily go beg them for some food?!
She’s had food been as the crusty remains are still round her mouth 🤢
I hope none of her Temu fits her so she can cry and beg abit more.
She deserves nothing in this world all me me me.
Best thing ever is them kids never been around this pair of low lives. I hope everything she posts is recorded as evidence to never allow it to happen again

Apr 24, 2023
A drawer full of pasta,rice etc yet begging for a fing McDonald's. Lazy cow just can't be bothered to get up of her ass and actually go and make something. Lying about in that manky dressing gown doing do all as usual. Oh and coz that bag is to small is the only reason she's apparently going to give it to her little girl. So she never ordered them a single thing. Selfish useless lazy tramp. She makes my blood boil

Lous Burglar

Apr 22, 2023
I can’t believe the first thing she wondered was ‘hope they have food’ when she heard a new person was moving in 🤣🤣🤣 she should have kept that last £10 she gave to ste and bought herself a little food shop. I can’t believe this scumbag once upon time actually looked after children.

Furthermore if Ste has more money than we think why doesn’t he buy Lou some food 🫠🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.