Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
I hope the new person who moves in gives her hell.. reports Ste anytime he stays over etc...is on IG and shows us what she is really like...fingers crossed 🤞🤣

Also hope they are doing amazing in their recovery and that Lou doesn't pull them down.
I wouldn't trust my things to be left around those two either.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Said she's already spent 100s on tat and has hundreds left to spend - why doesn't she buy herself the vacuum cleaner and laptop stand out of that money? She's bought nothing for the house. They sell all home stuff so she has no excuse. She has more clothes than primark it's ridiculous. Is she so unable to go and boil the kettle to make herself some noodles? Recovery isn't just about stopping drugs (not that she's done that) but it's about rebuking a life, routine, keeping a home, building relationships and maintaining them. She's just sitting round inher filthy dressing gown, face covered in muck with her bottom lip out about how she wants a maccies. What a pathetic existence

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
How many new tops does one person need?!
And PJs! Am I the only person who grew out of wearing pjs in my teens?
And where's her mother to feed her?. She spoke like she was the best mother walking when she met her for coffee the other week.
and her ‘friends’ I’ve been skint plenty of times and gone round and raided my best mates freezer and cupboards and vice versa. If she’s the best friend ever like she claims she’d be having loads of help from them surely? I’d say maybe it was pride but we know she wouldn’t know what that word meant if it was gifted to her in neon 🤷🏽‍♀️

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Seeing her fat greedy fingers ripping open those parcels makes my blood boil! That dressing gown looks like a dog bed.

Imagine being James and financially supporting the kids and everything else on top, then getting a scruffy bag from a sweatshop sent down for molly, and only getting that because Lou didn’t want it.

Mother of the year everyone, mother of the fing year 👏

Apr 16, 2023
She's driving me mad with her oh poor me stories, I'm so hungry I want a mcdonalds from uber. How about go downstairs and make your rice and whatever else she had in that manky drawer
I’ve just watched the stories where she’s begging for a McD’s and thought the exact same thing. That draw was full of food yesterday, albeit processed crap, but it’s still food. She makes me so angry, I do believe that somewhere along the line she must have been raised thinking it ok to beg, her Mother should be ashamed of her.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Seeing her fat greedy fingers ripping open those parcels makes my blood boil! That dressing gown looks like a dog bed.

Imagine being James and financially supporting the kids and everything else on top, then getting a scruffy bag from a sweatshop sent down for molly, and only getting that because Lou didn’t want it.

Mother of the year everyone, mother of the fing year 👏
This character always comes to mind when I see her in the dressing gown. Her head looks so tiny compared to the rest of her when she wears it lol

Attachments

• 1571BFCB-5D22-407D-BACA-C262BB3C716E.jpeg
    1571BFCB-5D22-407D-BACA-C262BB3C716E.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 69
Apr 27, 2023
The clothes she ordered are so childish and immature for an almost 30 year old woman. I’m sure we all have our comfy clothes etc but she lives in trackies, hoodies and T-shirts with some lame logo or slogan on.
She had a real chance there to get herself some (almost) decent clothes to make herself look presentable at meetings with her drug workers, social workers or whoever else is supposed to be keeping check of her but nahh, just more pyjama’s and tiny shorts that her arse will hang out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.