Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2023
Blimey, I never knew all this as I blocked her when she became too unhinged for my comfort zone (Lorna) 😬😂

Tattlers can try and invade this space as much as they want. They're not going to stop us discussing beggy and her atrocious behaviour & lifestyle, especially when they have the bold faced audacity to flounce in here, wearing their hypocrisy cloaks & hiding behind fake accounts themselves! Twats. They're just angry because they can't control the subject matter and get threads shut down. TL is too vanilla for me, now.

Anyway, BBL. Going out to get sausages, yorkie puds, spuds & veg for dinner later. Oh no... did I say too much? The TL detectives will suss out who I am, now 🙄😂

May 11, 2023
My fave part was when she used a harrowing story about the sexual abuse of one of Fred and Rose Wests kids and made it about Mute Marcie. Just…. Unreal - literally
I felt like I saw a lot with her and her gang but I missed that one 🤣🫣 I knew she was deranged but Jeeeeesus! Where had I been to have missed that! 😧

May 11, 2023
Blimey, I never knew all this as I blocked her when she became too unhinged for my comfort zone (Lorna) 😬😂

Tattlers can try and invade this space as much as they want. They're not going to stop us discussing beggy and her atrocious behaviour & lifestyle, especially when they have the bold faced audacity to flounce in here, wearing their hypocrisy cloaks & hiding behind fake accounts themselves! Twats. They're just angry because they can't control the subject matter and get threads shut down. TL is too vanilla for me, now.

Anyway, BBL. Going out to get sausages, yorkie puds, spuds & veg for dinner later. Oh no... did I say too much? The TL detectives will suss out who I am, now 🙄😂
Ring doorbells will be watching.. 👀

Apr 16, 2023
She was Canadian but yeah, that obsessed nutbag. She was beyond tapped in the head. She faked SS messages from kk about her dead son. She said vulgar things about her own child 😔
And she faked a whole mute persona with a mutilated vag. I mean WTF
I kinda miss Loopy Lorna. She was so entertaining with her wild lies.

Apr 30, 2023
That Tattlers Unmasked account is Kayleigh (and Aileen as well I believe, originally it was just KK). I worked it out a long time ago. Tattlers Unmasked used to have a back up account called Tattle Haters and the s they’d post on there was identical to what KK would post too (same fonts/backgrounds/typing styles/grammatical errors etc…). KK is just a bitter old hag who wanted to be another Hinch back in the day, but could never quite manage it. So being the vile beast that she is, decided she was going to torment people and made it her mission to “shut Tattle down”, and began doxing people and posting their addresses online and sending their addresses to local gangsters who were fresh out of prison. Something wrong with KK. Who else is that vindictive and spiteful?
Lmao trust me they're not KK.
They're so far up PTWMs hoop I'm surprised they've got time for Lou.
They want to stick to outing scammy Rachs trolls and licking PTWM & Katie Hayes hoop.
The Liverpool lot stopped bothering you yet hun? @Ivy

• Haha
Reactions: Black Eyed Cheese

Cheezetits

Apr 30, 2023
Can anyone give me the low down on lou & ste please last time i listened to her moaning stories ste was about to move and she was going to be homeless but doesn't look that way now

Apr 12, 2023
Lorna actually lives in Canada she did do a cushion experiment but It was Curvy Crumpet who lived in Scotland. I’m sure she’s still around I think she’s called Winifred Sanderson or something like that don’t be surprised if she pops up now after this, she was another Herts never far from the drama!
It’s the secret cleaner who is American or Canadian living in Scotland, American I think

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
How did I miss this!! I followed her for ages, remember the son dying and then she just did a load of road trips and disappeared, is she still on insta?
Haven’t heard a thing from her since she was exposed. Hopefully the family had her sectioned once they found out she was using a picture of her niece as Marcie, because that was weird as do!

Apr 30, 2023
In other words, her gaff is a s hole again.

Screenshot_20230515-135626_Instagram.jpg

May 5, 2023
Weird crazy faff aka she got off her tits for the weekend.
She's such a manipulative b. The way she makes sure Alfie's photo is in shot when she posts a pity-party story about her mental health. Alfie's adoptive parents must have no idea about beggy's Insta account, because I'd have assumed she's not allowed to post or show pictures of him.

Must have been a dry as do weekend for gifts & money, coming back with a woe-is-me tale.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She's such a manipulative b. The way she makes sure Alfie's photo is in shot when she posts a pity-party story about her mental health. Alfie's adoptive parents must have no idea about beggy's Insta account, because I'd have assumed she's not allowed to post or show pictures of him.

Must have been a dry as do weekend for gifts & money, coming back with a woe-is-me tale.

Attachments

• 6A9ADD8E-4A8C-4E54-89C6-22F8D79897AD.jpeg
    6A9ADD8E-4A8C-4E54-89C6-22F8D79897AD.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.