Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
Anyway back to Lou, still has choc choc around her mouth but also check out the colour of her fingers
259B00D2-72DB-4C02-99F4-7397AD10E44C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

Ivy

May 8, 2023
@Yamfoot the last photo is just for you - enjoy. No wonder he wears what he does. Bet the little s is fing freezing in your hovel, when you spend all day on s forums and don't spend any time with it

Ivy

May 8, 2023
@Yamfoot - also you kid is all over this forum for everyone to see - just like you lot post other people on here - enjoy bitches - I have not even started on you yet

Apr 12, 2023
My account is called tattlers_unmasked - you might appear on it one day
do off will we, you’re thick as s not just any thick as s proper inbred thick as s you always think you’ve cracked a case but because you’re thick as s you’re always wrong and poor innocent people yet again get accused of untold s all because you’re thick as s!
You’ve proved again tonight over and over with your backward insults and lack of intellect that you’re THICK AS s!

And I’m bored now because I wanted a proper insult vs insult but you failed again to be anything other than the fat mess you are!

Night trolls ❤️

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
@N_Recovereee - he's a negro and in desperate need of feeding and I don't mean bananas
Jodie’s kids get fed steak for dinner. Meanwhile ginger flaps feds hers frozen out of date garbage. 0% of parents on Jodie’s school run have seen her flaps online. Compared to probs over half on Kayleighs. I know who I would prefer to be my mum 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.