Mama Kraken/Yamfoot/Jodsphurs/Baghead

Apr 17, 2023
Plot twist . I am Kayleigh if you want to argue this fact you can speak with my legal team . His a very good lawyer and had adviced me not to coerce with trolls anymore . I have also told the authorities and they are going to find out who you all are and put you in jail. Not my fault a 75 year old wouldn’t leave me alone . Obsessed . ! Link in bio bitches I’m going to eat the contents of my fridge cos my life doesn’t evolve around you bunch of a cups .

Apr 20, 2023
Plot twist . I am Kayleigh if you want to argue this fact you can speak with my legal team . His a very good lawyer and had adviced me not to coerce with trolls anymore . I have also told the authorities and they are going to find out who you all are and put you in jail. Not my fault a 75 year old wouldn’t leave me alone . Obsessed . ! Link in bio bitches I’m going to eat the contents of my fridge cos my life doesn’t evolve around you bunch of a cups .
Ok but were they the appropriate authorities?

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
For clarification are you A Kayleigh or THE Kayleigh? Only A Kayleighs are allowed any voting rights as laid out in the A Kayleighs articles of association.

Apr 16, 2023
I really don't know what your aim of this thread is cos all you've done is talk about how you're not KKK.

So let's humour you for a second, if you aren't KKK whats your beef with yam? Cos you've posted this link in a very busy thread and no one but you 3 (1, but we are humouring remember) give a s.

I've been mates long enough to know yam hasn't got fibro, and doesn't drink rioca. Who does? It's all about the soft and fruity baby 🤭 so unless you're gonna come with receipts (like me in the fat t thread) then how about do off. You've had all day and come up with do all. I think it all boils down to jealousy. Yam is yam. The kraken. The legend. The one who owns her s and hasn't hidden who she is once which is more than I can say for you and others on here including me. You obviously feel threatened because of the FACT that she never hides and is therefore untouchable. How many people do you know who have their tattle name in their bio ffs? You got nothing on her 😂 she asked for a thread ages ago, and all you've done is be a puppet in our show like a good girl.. and even if you did come up with something no one would believe you so this is pointless.

People will come on here and laugh about your monumental failure at trolling yam because she is untrollable.

And, still humouring you, if you aren't KKK then you're from a GC from about 6 years ago (conveniently the time KKK was in there too) in which case. Get the do over her and move on because you reaaaally are sounding like a Kayleigh Louise and it AINT a good look hun.

Last edited: