Mama Kraken/Yamfoot/Jodsphurs/Baghead

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
@KayleighsMondayAccount actually no, I think KKK NEEDS to smoke some weed, maybe if she did she wouldn't be riled up to her eyeballs calling her kids fs!! But it's Tuesday babes, time to swap to your other burner account!

And no t, if I was looking for the word wasn't, I'd have wrote it. And b I know yam personally and have met her 🤣 so stop making yourself look even more of a massive gaping fanny than you already have.

I'm done with talking to kayleigh 1, 2, and 3! It's beyond clear that this thread is a fail and that is enough amusement for me tbh. Have fun being dumb and attempting to troll the untouchable, as you've probably gathered so far, it's not gonna work!! I'd have probably hung around for the banta, but all 3 (1) of you are boring as do. Made a thread and can't even troll right. How embarrassing! Mute, mute, mute! WERENT expecting to wake up and mute 3 (1) people (person) but you're fing boring.
Let me break it down for you using words with fewer syllables, because you don't seem to be able to read (or write) that well.
I was refering to Lou and Kayleigh when I said you needed to chill out about women online that you'll never meet. It's not that deep.
Have you ever thought of accessing therapy for those anger issues of yours, some guided meditation perhaps?

Nov 13, 2023
Plot twist yam and kkk hates her kids are the same person. Yam is using that account so she can be as vile as she wants to be and all the other cretins are so far up her arse they can’t see because of the s in their eyes.

Reactions: MyNamesLaura

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
t is a t is a t mate! Coming for someone because your sting your knickers as the truth is coming out doesn't make you clever. You'd be better just disappearing
What evidence do you have that any one of us is Kayleigh? Bar the fact we don't like yam, don't conform to your opinions and we don't rim her arsehole?

I await your answers with baited breath.

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..
Nov 13, 2023
t is a t is a t mate! Coming for someone because your sting your knickers as the truth is coming out doesn't make you clever. You'd be better just disappearing
Are you stupid? You sound stupid! How many times do I have to say I’m not Kayleigh. You know there are people in this world who don’t share your opinions. They’re not all Kayleigh.

Have a free thought once in a while, it’s liberating.

cobsalad

May 10, 2023
Are you stupid? You sound stupid! How many times do I have to say I’m not Kayleigh. You know there are people in this world who don’t share your opinions. They’re not all Kayleigh.

Have a free thought once in a while, it’s liberating.
I've got plenty of thoughts going on thanks hun. I don't think I'm stupid. And also as many accounts can reply to me saying "I'm not Kayleigh" I said I don't give a flip who Kayleigh is. Have a fantastic day😘

I know that people don't share my thoughts, I find that out in my job and with my partner and children daily. We have healthy chats or debates. Its great. Try a full time job or a healthy family life (y)

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I've got plenty of thoughts going on thanks hun. I don't think I'm stupid. And also as many accounts can reply to me saying "I'm not Kayleigh" I said I don't give a flip who Kayleigh is. Have a fantastic day😘

I know that people don't share my thoughts, I find that out in my job and with my partner and children daily. We have healthy chats or debates. Its great. Try a full time job or a healthy family life (y)
Given you spend 90% of your time on here dissecting Kayleighs every move shows you should perhaps take your own advice. You don't sound like you have a healthy family life if you're obsessed with someone on the internet.

Apr 16, 2023
Given you spend 90% of your time on here dissecting Kayleighs every move shows you should perhaps take your own advice. You don't sound like you have a healthy family life if you're obsessed with someone on the internet.
🤣🤣🤣 for you to know this person spends 90% of time on here must mean YOU also spend that amount of time on here 🤗