Miss red

Feb 28, 2024
Canā€™t stand cockerpoo more than anyone at the mo I think. Does anyone else see her literally in everyoneā€™s boxes? People seem to adore her but I donā€™t get it she essentially gifted her way to being friends with them all?
I agree! She can come across quite patronizing and condescending a lot of the time and gives her opinions where it's not needed

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I agree! She can come across quite patronizing and condescending a lot of the time and gives her opinions where it's not needed
Yes! She seems to be the expert on ANY topic spoken about itā€™s actually comedic at this point. The way she talks is like she watches TikTok lives 247 she always knows whatā€™s happened yet she claims to have a full time high flying job.
I find people like her deeply sinister - they love the adoration and ability to control whatā€™s being spoken about

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
With regards to miss red - I came across her when she started doing ā€œFYP gossipā€ and I did really like it. I donā€™t know any other saddos in real life like me who watch all these fs šŸ¤£ so I liked seeing people discuss all the insanity. But over time sheā€™s become one of the characters herself, and like someone said sheā€™s so biased it isnā€™t really a news show any more itā€™s like loose women.

Feb 28, 2024
Sheā€™s a hypocrite. She sits on her high horse judging everyone else and people lap it up for some unknown reason. People are scared to speak out about her and itā€™s infuriating.
I've noticed that, she's very biased on what she says/discusses.
I feel like she collects dirt on people by getting close to them and then they can't go against her

Feb 28, 2024
With regards to miss red - I came across her when she started doing ā€œFYP gossipā€ and I did really like it. I donā€™t know any other saddos in real life like me who watch all these fs šŸ¤£ so I liked seeing people discuss all the insanity. But over time sheā€™s become one of the characters herself, and like someone said sheā€™s so biased it isnā€™t really a news show any more itā€™s like loose women.
100% and the way she says her opinions sometimes comes across a bit bitchy/problematic

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Iā€™m partial to abit of miss red but I absolutely cannot stand Cockerpoo - sheā€™s an intelligent woman that surrounds herself by simpletons in order to feel important and massage her own ego.

She spouts a fairly common sense take and the room acts like sheā€™s created fire šŸ¤£

Another one I canā€™t stand is that Lauralovespugs - I have to leave the room when she comes on.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iā€™m partial to abit of miss red but I absolutely cannot stand Cockerpoo - sheā€™s an intelligent woman that surrounds herself by simpletons in order to feel important and massage her own ego.

She spouts a fairly common sense take and the room acts like sheā€™s created fire šŸ¤£

Another one I canā€™t stand is that Lauralovespugs - I have to leave the room when she comes on.
Omg honestly I cannot STAND her. I agree youā€™re spot on - she clearly sounds more intelligent (low bar) than most of the others and she LOVES that. Anyone with more than 3 brain cells can surely see it how we do.

the amount she knows about and is involved in is fing weird. I saw her being an enormous gifter of DC dector and then she infiltrated Miss red and the gossips and gifts them then becomes a mod so you canā€™t comment about her.

Shes my latest least favourite on TikTok. lol I feel like Iā€™ve had therapy finding someone else that sees right through her felt like I was going mad