Miss red

Karmapill

Mar 6, 2024
She has changed, the fact she won't start her 'fyp' u till she gets 300k likes, I'm sorry but who the actual do do you think you are? It's always elphaba, cla and never calls out her friends like Alex for being a cheating prick or J letting her child mock autistic people, the double standards are s high with that one

Medusa

Has he been in Reds lately or has he been dropped now he's a liability?
He's still her mod, but silently watches now his shrivelled up cheesy dick has been sent around the app. Another fine example of miss red being biased. She won't even let anyone speak on that subject. Yet it's all on the F Y fing P.

Medusa

Why does she care about elphaba so much she’s literally a teenager that’s clearly a nightmare but miss red seems to have an obsession with her. There are 100s of awful people her age to comment on - it feels weird going for this one ( clearly troubled and problematic) teenager.
You're forgetting Red was once a singer, she's threatened by elpha's vocal range. Even a 19 year old ain't safe from reds constant belittling. And I've never been keen in elpha. But red cant keep her out her mouth. She's raging Eq is friends with her. She's nothing but a wanna be gangsta granny that picks on weaker people and kids.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
the AI misinterpreted that I wanted a giant white chihuahua instead of a fat white chihuahua

IMG_0066.png

Feb 28, 2024
Why does she care about elphaba so much she’s literally a teenager that’s clearly a nightmare but miss red seems to have an obsession with her. There are 100s of awful people her age to comment on - it feels weird going for this one ( clearly troubled and problematic) teenager.
The absolute transphobia towards her is so uncomfortable too 😬

Feb 28, 2024
She has changed, the fact she won't start her 'fyp' u till she gets 300k likes, I'm sorry but who the actual do do you think you are? It's always elphaba, cla and never calls out her friends like Alex for being a cheating prick or J letting her child mock autistic people, the double standards are s high with that one
I agree, it comes across as manipulative as the rest of TikTok

Reactions: NoLimits

Medusa

So..Miss red is doing the weeklies next week. (Not shocked!!) Begging t gives me second hand embarrassment.
she'll be kissing all the big gifters/creators hairy arses this week. I wonder what excuse she's going to make this time now her cash flows running low. We're all still waiting to see that burger van you claimed you were buying from the last time you did the weeklies. People are seeing straight through you.

strap yourselves in and buckle up butter cups for a cringe week ahead.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can’t stand her, got a lot to say, but can guarantee when s hits fan, she’s having a day off, hides in the bushes. She’s a user, and I think she scared of Kaz, I think that red head troll has ran her gob to her, now has to keep her sweet.

She’s a parasite, always latches on to wronguns or those with clout. Bet she bitches about the lot of them. She’s as dim as a dead light bulb.

Blocks people for nothing, or different opinion, creates a huge echo chamber.

Well I’m not about it! She can do right off the red headed gobshite.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t stand the fake b, the lies she spills, no burger van, hubby doesn’t work, all she is, is a glorified beggar that fake cry’s, I wouldn’t even piss on her if she was on fire 😂😂
The fake crying and the oh quick sneaky look at what gifts I'm getting, for this s Oscar winning performance. Pure bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings