Miss red

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Yes! She seems to be the expert on ANY topic spoken about itā€™s actually comedic at this point. The way she talks is like she watches TikTok lives 247 she always knows whatā€™s happened yet she claims to have a full time high flying job.
I find people like her deeply sinister - they love the adoration and ability to control whatā€™s being spoken about
I was watching that Shan the other day and she had been ripped off for a car and all of a sudden Cockerpoo is in the box giving her legal advice šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ couldn't make it up the whopper

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was watching that Shan the other day and she had been ripped off for a car and all of a sudden Cockerpoo is in the box giving her legal advice šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ couldn't make it up the whopper
Omg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wonder if sheā€™s so active in all of their boxes and spewing all of her ā€œhereā€™s my thingā€s because sheā€™s exhausted all of her real life friends and they wonā€™t have a bar of her nonsense anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That cockerpoo is every where, even early hours of the morning, canā€™t stand her, it is like she is the police for TT, gives advice on everything but knows do all.
She needs to get a life and stay out of peoples business, would I take advice of her hell no

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iā€™m watching that mother Theresa cos he has all the cam 2s going - fing cockerpoo just joined with her two pennies worth! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That cockerpoo is every where, even early hours of the morning, canā€™t stand her, it is like she is the police for TT, gives advice on everything but knows do all.
She needs to get a life and stay out of peoples business, would I take advice of her hell no

Reactions: Chicken wings

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Did anyone just catch cocky t bossing around this cartoon voice impersonator she wants him going on miss reds lives.
Yeah who she think she is canā€™t stand her, some nights I canā€™t sleep and. See her joining peoples lives she is on it 24/7 she needs to get out more, like she said her house stinks of dog s maybe take your dogs out then you tramp

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
well I see dick head Donna doing the weeklyā€™s on Sunday, here comes the gifting ring again, maybe she owt to get a real job and may be Simon needs to as well obviously he doesnā€™t work as he is at home all the time, cause when she is live he is watching the her grandchild, maybe Simon has a lot to hide šŸ«£ heard he fiddled a company out of money šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Feb 27, 2024
well I see dick head Donna doing the weeklyā€™s on Sunday, here comes the gifting ring again, maybe she owt to get a real job and may be Simon needs to as well obviously he doesnā€™t work as he is at home all the time, cause when she is live he is watching the her grandchild, maybe Simon has a lot to hide šŸ«£ heard he fiddled a company out of money šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Check out a TT account called xposing the truth. It talks about silly Simon losing his job due to fiddling the books on there

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Letā€™s put it this way, he was fiddling invoices, and pocketing the extra from the firm thatā€™s what was said it was around the time he met dick head Donna and married her, he was asked to leave straight away.
But what he did could of lost others the job as it was an outside contract and he was supervisor
So like her only cares about themselves ever wondered why he doesnā€™t come on camera
It was nothing to do with her fiddling the books as she didnā€™t work for the said company

Feb 27, 2024
Letā€™s put it this way, he was fiddling invoices, and pocketing the extra from the firm thatā€™s what was said it was around the time he met dick head Donna and married her, he was asked to leave straight away.
But what he did could of lost others the job as it was an outside contract and he was supervisor
So like her only cares about themselves ever wondered why he doesnā€™t come on camera
It was nothing to do with her fiddling the books as she didnā€™t work for the said company
Heā€™s 60 right?

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Oh fing joy an entire week of bad brows pushing weeklies šŸ™„ I hope she doesn't even hit the board or finish on podium. Idiots gifting that need to give their heads a wobble. Wonder who she is going to call on to gift her big? EQ? Pearl? Luke? MK? Cockershit? DG? Zac?
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll manage a podium finish. The beg olympics have gotten so much more competitive since she last did it.

Always baffles me how people can throw such large amounts of money at these creators on a whim. Itā€™s madness.

Reactions: Deleted member 1815