Miss red

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
It’s vile and love how everyone is a psychiatrist all of a sudden. Emz needs help she has no support at all. Yet people are on there saying it’s all for views is disgusting

Reactions: iseeyou

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
And then saying it’s a kids app, yet these lot are just as bad bullying, scamming I think they all seem to forget what they’ve done all a bunch of Beggy hypocrites

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
She really is thick as do isn't she 😂 of course its set up, as soon as cla and EQ started speaking of course elphaba is gonna become the victim again. EQ is gonna bring elphaba and miss red down because they're 2 of the most hated on the app and its been her plan from the start

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I love miss Red, I think she does an amazing job and I love her friends ☺️☺️
Can’t deny her show is my guilty pleasure. Everyone loves a bit drama. I think she’s held to a way different standard than others. She’s kinda expected to be the one that is held accountable for everyone’s behaviour. I think it’s easy to forget she’s human, I absolutely don’t agree with doxing, the high level of trolling etc.

Yes I’ve previously said I don’t like her, and I don’t, but I don’t agree with many of the things being said and done to her.

Last edited:

bubbles

Mar 24, 2024
united kingdom
Miss red sends Alex to do her dirty work rather than come live her self!! On three separate occasions and on different days three separate posts miss red was racist & homophobic ( but this must be her ex because she’s said so lol ) she’s hiding because she’s mortified with her past behaviour and as she should be. Be a big woman miss red and own your BS!

bubbles

Mar 24, 2024
united kingdom
She won’t be back!! Alex miss red has no other reliable income she’s definitely coming back stop making her out a victim she was a big woman when she wrote three separate posts she can be the big woman now and own it! Pinning it on her ex is pathetic child like behaviours I’m dumbfounded at the lack of education and the saying she can’t be racist because she’s got mixed race children is laughable. She’s said racial slurs she needs to own it and it’s that simple! J and Alex will say they’ve seen proof because they are up her hoop! So we must beleive them. Here’s the other racist now pearl joining the box trying to have an opinion didn’t you label some one a racial slur also pearl but that’s ok Alex and j the puppets will defend yous

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Her address was out there from the public post saying she wasn’t sending her child to school frequently enough. If she had admitted that she made those racist posts on her Facebook then she might have got away with it. Tiktok has dropped her as she made racist comments. Stop lying Alex and J. Own it
Happy Nicki Minaj GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Pingupea

Apr 10, 2024
uk
She knows all her “fans” are waiting for her to go live. I think it’s actually quite rude to leave people waiting with no post or update, she knows everyone’s checking to see if she’s on yet

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

raisininthesun

Apr 23, 2024
United kingdom
Miss red loves causing the drama and then going off for a few days then coming back on with the dramatics, it's a constant cycle put in place to milk the most gifts. To be fair she's let viewer count go to her head and her friendship group don't help either.
Why do fyp and talk about people when you blatantly can't take it when it's done to you?

MissPiggy

Mar 15, 2024
The farm
Never liked her, thought she was fake, picks and chooses who she calls out always excluding her friends. Hated EQ to start with then become friends with her, so any credibility and authenticity she claimed she had was at zero. I’m glad FF called her out on her bullshit as I always thought she was fake and not as nice as she claimed to be. Just a case of biding time to show the faces of that group and one by one the mask is slipping. The app will be nicer once they all piss off.

Invented

Apr 13, 2024
United Kingdom
I just hope for once there’s some consequences for these people. They treat it like it’s a game, and it gives them and their followers validation that it’s ok to behave like that. It’s not!