Miss red

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I didn’t I just replied to the comment replying to you. I didn’t have a particular opinion on what you said. It was more of a general comment as it is something I have noticed a lot and I don’t like personally
No I don’t like it either maybe I could of worded the post better
Yes I have too and the most awful words as well
I just don’t understand why to filter that much yeah nothing wrong with a nice filter at all but really that is bad when she looks ok anyway

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No I don’t like it either maybe I could of worded the post better
Yes I have too and the most awful words as well
I just don’t understand why to filter that much yeah nothing wrong with a nice filter at all but really that is bad when she looks ok anyway
my mum used to tell me wearing chicken fillets in my bra was false advertising to the boys. I do feel the same about filters. If you put filtered images of yourself online - especially on dating sites - people are always going to be disappointed. And i hate what it says to young people. I saw a pic of Kim Kardashian the other day that was a pap shot and she had natural skin texture that hadnt been airbrushed and it was momentarily shocking - until i realised oh wait no that is how she should look, and her textured skin looked nice! it shows what we have become accustomed to.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She rage quit because the meanie beanie trolls said she was boring.

Bullshit. You rage quit because you looked at the leaderboard and seen how much you were falling, and expected podium but instead you’re currently looking at your trophy being this:
IMG_0512.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She rage quit because the meanie beanie trolls said she was boring.

Bullshit. You rage quit because you looked at the leaderboard and seen how much you were falling, and expected podium but instead you’re currently looking at your trophy being this:
IMG_0512.jpeg
Yep she thought she was loved so much to stay at the top, probably people have wised up to no burger van and everything thing else
So her CAREER isn’t that good 😂😂

Medusa

I'm still trying to work out why she gets so many views every morning. Let's face it most of the fyp is either bullying a 19/20 year old, having sly digs at Cla or playing sty cartoon videos and all her fyp s is sent to her by her mods because she's too busy sitting watching elpha and cla. She biased and won't mention bigger creators because she runs off crying when they clap back. It's the same people in her dusty box every morning.
If you're reading this Miss red, DO BETTER!! You're falling off and you showed You're no better than the regular begs when you wanted to put sub chat on yesterday. We 👀 through your bullshit.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm still trying to work out why she gets so many views every morning. Let's face it most of the fyp is either bullying a 19/20 year old, having sly digs at Cla or playing sty cartoon videos and all her fyp s is sent to her by her mods because she's too busy sitting watching elpha and cla. She biased and won't mention bigger creators because she runs off crying when they clap back. It's the same people in her dusty box every morning.
If you're reading this Miss red, DO BETTER!! You're falling off and you showed You're no better than the regular begs when you wanted to put sub chat on yesterday. We 👀 through your bullshit.
She needs all the money as Simon doesn’t work (thief)
And isn’t polyester Pearl going this weekend to dick head Donna’s in GRIMSBY 😂😂😂