mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
I’m new here, but had to unfollow her. I find everything she says fabricated I’m sorry but NO person who has ever gone through childhood sexual abuse or any kind of trauma as I have would ever be able to reenact it no wayyyy. I unfollowed her a little while ago because of what I was starting to see & always wondered if people had the same eerie feeling about her. & here I am.

Reactions: Screenrecorder

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
She’s totally missing the mark again. I don’t think anyone here or on what I’ve read on tattle are trolling her, from what I’ve read people sympathised with her to a certain degree (at the beginning) as I did when I stumbled across her as one survivor to another. But what I felt and was starting to feel uncomfortable with was when you try to capitalise off SA. This is where I find she’s missing the mark totally, people aren’t trying to silence her. Not from what I’ve read anyways. She hasn’t helped anyone in my opinion only from what I see is her pockets and her ego to some degree. If she really wanted to raise awareness she has. She’s told the world what happened to her don’t now tarnish all of that with this circus show. If you really want justice. FIGHT. Take those who hurt you down. But that could never be the case now because everything she has put out into the public domain could never be taken to court it wouldn’t stand. It’s very hard for survivors to see the stuff she puts out there, honestly. The re-enactments of her mother and the alleged abuse. It’s horrific and so very triggering and she isn’t at all equipped for it. She isn’t helping me. I unfollowed. But each to their own.

user140703

May 22, 2024
Yorkshire
Ive got to be honest, I followed Mel as I enjoyed her tiktoks about stepmum life. I was finding it difficult and wanted to relate to someone. She was quite helpful in some of them for a bit of perspective. I followed her and then after a while, the constant tiktoks where she was moaning about her life began to wind me up and made me feel worse. It was such a shame as at the start I liked her, then every tiktok was just negative and none of it seemed helpful anymore. I then found I was blocked, with no reason. I never commented on a video, never posted on tattle, and never made any indication I didnt like her videos. At the end of the day it makes my life a bit better, but I’ve noticed I wasnt the only one to be blocked. It makes me wonder what her actual reason for posting tiktoks is for. Surely a lot of that is for therapy and not random people on the internet who can give opinions as and then they want?

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
I think throwing accusations like this are extremely damaging. And if you heard it from her family, that shows how deranged they are
I don't know her family I know someone in her step family and it is bad but it shows just how fed up she is, I hope her family tell there side cos even I know there is loads more stuff about her that she's not telling

May 21, 2024
south london
I've been trying to get on tattle for ages and only just found out about this page this week. Does anyone else have owt to share as I'm not believed
Say whatever you need to on here, it will be seen.
You’ve only said one thing and it’s very vague and you've said it’s something you’ve “heard” so you’re not sure if it’s correct right?

Are you bokac?

Also, if you do get on tattle, I don’t know whether you can comment on some threads straight away.

Last edited:

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
Say whatever you need to on here, it will be seen.
You’ve only said one thing and it’s very vague and you've said it’s something you’ve “heard” so you’re not sure if it’s correct right?

Are you bokac?

Also, if you do get on tattle, I don’t know whether you can comment on some threads straight away okay
I know wat I know cos in real life people have more to say than on here especially about mel as she's a fing lunatic. Whoever bokac is it's not me but i bet aphrodite is mel cos it's about sex and that woman's only thinks about sex shes fing vile , the stepdaughter is only 17. You'll all see when more people find out they can post here

biggumchinnum

Mar 2, 2024
She really needs to grow up and put her phone down. All this carry on over tiktok, getting the police involved.
At what point do you say "This is getting out of hand, I should focus on my real life"
The big ass neanderthal head!
She thrives off the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: MasterPlan
Status
Not open for further replies.