mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2024
London
Why should she let people talk s about her and say her family's names
Look Andrew, we can see this is you, as noone who isn't immediately connected to this issue would be asking these questions, everytime we answer your questions your changing the question. What's happening now is a consequence of Mels behaviour, it really is that simple.

Reactions: Caitlin90xx

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
Hang on, your saying it's ok to read and believe what a person online is saying without doing any due diligence as to who they are? Social media pays Mel, social media is giving Mel the fame she seeks, so yes in 2024 it's normal to look up social media platforms, have you ever heard of Facebook or LinkedIn they are networking sites where people join other people. Her husband puts himself on her tiktoks so I assume people want to network with him too.
When she has asked people not to because she has photos of her stepchildren on her socials I think people should respect that

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
Look Andrew, we can see this is you, as noone who isn't immediately connected to this issue would be asking these questions, everytime we answer your questions your changing the question. What's happening now is a consequence of Mels behaviour, it really is that simple.
Not Andrew just somebody who hates people being bullied online because somebody doesn't like them

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
Do you acknowledge there is more to this issue than just believing the person at the root of the issue?
Most definitely! This is why most of us are here. This is why a tattle was made about her in the first place. She has a massive advantage now, to help others but that isn’t what she set out to do I’m sorry it isn’t. It’s to lie in her own pockets. The quicker she is honest about that the better in my opinion. I’m pretty sure from experience speaking of my much younger more vulnerable self finding Melissa’s page feeling the confidence to then share my story with her to then for her to turn around and say don’t trauma dump on me. What the hell is that!!!! This is why MOST of us are here. Because something we just can’t quite put our fingers on and that’s not to say she is disbelieved. Not at all but it will open up questions of WHY and she will just have to accept that and carry on getting paid from TikTok.

I would like to add for anyone who is here from Mel’s page who is seeking help and in a vulnerable place, there are so many charities to turn to, you aren’t alone. Mind helped me so much, womens aid were a fantastic charity that helped me even to this day. Reach out x

Status
Not open for further replies.