Munchausens by Internet, Malingerers and illness Fakers

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN with munchy Cat B

- edit to say this link is looking weird so:
username catb1112 on tiktok.

She is the biggest professional victim ive seen. She is 'self diagnosed' or lying about most of her illnesses. if youre ever bored do a deep dive on her back to like 2022... she used to have a feeding tube though she is massive, and it would be impossible to maintina the weight she was with her feeds. she was chowing down on food on the side and eventually the doctors made her take it out. i could go on forever about her but her latest thing is shes convinced she has EDS though shes shown no proof. and her 'physio says she has it'.
shes always in pain prob cos shes massive but she manages to go kayaking. its ridiculous
Omg finally someone else sees her for what she is. She needs a life!!! A good diet and exercise, some mates and hobbies. She will be cured 100%. Why do people LOVE being sick? Very sad life. I'm sure the doctors hate to see her coming.

Reactions: Countess Dracula

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I find her to be arrogant and I can't stand her "aaaand" which she says slowly so that she holds her sentence for longer, preventing any interruption.
She is another one loves being unwell. Again a good diet, exercise and few hobbies and mates. These people lead very sad lives thriving on attention. Bore off dicks