Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
This woman is absolutely unhinged! I watched her sit in Alex's live last night even though when Alex was friends with Angie he told her she was lying about her friend Rachel, they were even close,that she never even met her and Rachel's family apparently don't even know her. But yet they sit there all best friends 🙈 She claims she's against bullying but she's the biggest bully, says the worst things to people and makes it very clear she can't drop anything or forgive anyone.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
This woman is absolutely unhinged! I watched her sit in Alex's live last night even though when Alex was friends with Angie he told her she was lying about her friend Rachel, they were even close,that she never even met her and Rachel's family apparently don't even know her. But yet they sit there all best friends 🙈 She claims she's against bullying but she's the biggest bully, says the worst things to people and makes it very clear she can't drop anything or forgive anyone.
I know!!! She was a 'tiktok' friend not even for long. The other day I saw her in alex when it was all kicking off about his messages and cheating etc and was crying saying it triggered her 🤣🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know!!! She was a 'tiktok' friend not even for long. The other day I saw her in alex when it was all kicking off about his messages and cheating etc and was crying saying it triggered her 🤣🤣
Did you see when she went for Kathryn Oracle before? It was crazy.... shes the type of person that if shes sees this thread she will go on and on forEVER

Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig
Mar 7, 2024
She's not a big creator, but do I'm sick her of her crying about her 'best friend' who she never met 🤣

She came on to stop bullying but she's one of the biggest.
Rach is, and will always be, my best friend. How that affects you so much is beyond me! I am guessing that you don't have any ... what a shock!

Mar 7, 2024
Alex received a msg from a mutual friend of mine & Rach's, who confirmed everything I said was the truth...but again...you are obsessed about my best friend? Slightly odd lol

Mar 7, 2024
She wasn't a 'tiktok' friend love. I met her through instagram. Another person obsessed with my best friend...and you guys say that I am unhinged lol And saying I went into Alex's box crying about his messages? That is a complete and utter lie! I didn't even know about what happened until recently. What a strange thing to make up? Lol

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tbh, I like perfectly flawed. She’s human, and has feelings. She’s grieving, it doesn’t matter how you know someone, you can still be impacted hugely by their loss. I have online friends I care a lot about.

Reactions: perfectlyflawed
Mar 7, 2024
Did you see when she went for Kathryn Oracle before? It was crazy.... shes the type of person that if shes sees this thread she will go on and on forEVER
Ummm nah. Judging by your poor taste in people ... i will leave you to it! If you are a Kathryn Oracle fan, it clearly says it all!

Mar 7, 2024
Tbh, I like perfectly flawed. She’s human, and has feelings. She’s grieving, it doesn’t matter how you know someone, you can still be impacted hugely by their loss. I have online friends I care a lot about.
Someone who actually has a heart & can resonate with someone who is just broken & grieving. Thank you for your kind comment x

Mar 7, 2024
Have you honestly set up a thread about me?! 🤣🫠🫠🫠 WOW...just WOW. You guys have made me feel so much better about my life! Not gunna lie! What a strange thing to do! Ummm ... have fun mocking me for grieving my best friend ... absolute bunch of weirdo's 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: Yadasawrongen

ChamberOfSecrets

Feb 27, 2024
She's not a big creator, but do I'm sick her of her crying about her 'best friend' who she never met 🤣

She came on to stop bullying but she's one of the biggest.
You've just made yourself look stupid by even creating this post as you've already pointed out she's not a big creator so why are you so affected by her? She's clearly doing something right because you're "knowledgeable" on her grief about her best friend so you must have been watching her for a while because every live she has aren't simply focused on her grief. Bully? "One of the biggest" where? When? Proof? I have been following Perfectly Flawed for a very long time and I am yet to see any bullying from her however I'm open to seeing your proof

ChamberOfSecrets

Feb 27, 2024
FYI to the people at the back.... Rach was her best friend. I knew Rach, the friendship they shared and her story which led to her tragic passing..... ONLINE BULLYING...... take that in.... it starts with comments/posts like what 'Miss Reds Wart' has done and to you reading this thread may seem harmless to some, but to the person who it's about this could be the final straw. You have no idea what the person is going through or the struggles they face daily. Do you feel better when you've sat behind your phone or laptop and got it off your chest? All for someone who isn't causing harm to you or others, who doesn't force you to watch their live streams or force you to watch their videos, just block and move forward.