Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It is very sad, saying she loves red it’s been proven time and time again what bullies that group are, the voice recordings exposed, the clapper gate exposed, reds son saying the S..z word, her group of friends going round the app saying the most horrendous vile comments and before anyone says red isn’t anything to do with it give your head a wobble.
The amount of bullying on her so called FYP as well list endless.
If Hayley is against bullying like she says why is she is the worst of the worst boxes etc supporting them for sure wouldn’t be, I would be exposing them

Mar 7, 2024
She's not a big creator, but do I'm sick her of her crying about her 'best friend' who she never met 🤣

She came on to stop bullying but she's one of the biggest.
I have left tiktok and can assure you that I won't be returning. Please can you delete this thread? I dont want my daughter potentially seeing any of this when she is older. My daughter knew Rach from 2 years old! She is now 8. I didn't know Rach for 'a few months'. I didn't just talk to her on social media. I was the one she facetimed every time she received horrific msg's. I was the one she facetimed when her mum was passing away. We lived 8 hours apart, but that doesn't mean we didn't know everything about each other. She was my sister, and I saved her many times. It's not banter, like multiple people have said. It has massively affected my mental health and my grieving. Making me question how much Rach actually did care about me, & if she considered me a friend...it has broken me. My real friends and family know the huge guilt i live with every day since she passed, being one of the last people to speak to her before she was found. Think what you want about me as a person, but Rach is, and always will be, my best friend. I dont know why I am even trying to explain now, as I was just mocked when I tried to go live and talk about it.
Just please delete this thread. I know that nobody cares about me. You have made it very clear. Thank you

Mar 8, 2024
I have left tiktok and can assure you that I won't be returning. Please can you delete this thread? I dont want my daughter potentially seeing any of this when she is older. My daughter knew Rach from 2 years old! She is now 8. I didn't know Rach for 'a few months'. I didn't just talk to her on social media. I was the one she facetimed every time she received horrific msg's. I was the one she facetimed when her mum was passing away. We lived 8 hours apart, but that doesn't mean we didn't know everything about each other. She was my sister, and I saved her many times. It's not banter, like multiple people have said. It has massively affected my mental health and my grieving. Making me question how much Rach actually did care about me, & if she considered me a friend...it has broken me. My real friends and family know the huge guilt i live with every day since she passed, being one of the last people to speak to her before she was found. Think what you want about me as a person, but Rach is, and always will be, my best friend. I dont know why I am even trying to explain now, as I was just mocked when I tried to go live and talk about it.
Just please delete this thread. I know that nobody cares about me. You have made it very clear. Thank you
We know and have heard the story on repeat multiple times. As regards to your daughter potentially seeing it on the Internet, that's down to you. You will have to message all platforms you're on to remove all evidence. Maybe put your daughter first and think about how you put yourself across in future. Can't be nice for her seeing and hearing her mum crying and going wild on lives with people. It's not healthy. Go out, do something, have fun put your thoughts and energy into something positive.

Mar 7, 2024
We know and have heard the story on repeat multiple times. As regards to your daughter potentially seeing it on the Internet, that's down to you. You will have to message all platforms you're on to remove all evidence. Maybe put your daughter first and think about how you put yourself across in future. Can't be nice for her seeing and hearing her mum crying and going wild on lives with people. It's not healthy. Go out, do something, have fun put your thoughts and energy into something positive.
Why do you have to continue to be so nasty? I have gone for people who have gone for me. Like most people would do! Have I said things that were too far? Yes. Have i owned it? Yes. You know what, do what you want. It's only "banter" after all ... I hope nobody gets hurt from it. Think you should take your own advice, because the things I have seen a lot of you posting about others, is sick. Just because you hide behind a fake account, you dont think your family will see it one day? They will.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 8, 2024
Why do you have to continue to be so nasty? I have gone for people who have gone for me. Like most people would do! Have I said things that were too far? Yes. Have i owned it? Yes. You know what, do what you want. It's only "banter" after all ... I hope nobody gets hurt from it. Think you should take your own advice, because the things I have seen a lot of you posting about others, is sick. Just because you hide behind a fake account, you dont think your family will see it one day? They will.
Where have I been nasty in that reply to you?. You need to get over yourself. The behaviour you've displayed publicly is simply down to you. I think you secretly know this and enjoy it because you do simply love the drama and attention which is why I say, you need to have a look at why you do. Where does it come from? Why you feel the need to go into so much detail and plaster it all over the Internet? Personally I think you need to do some serious thinking about who you are and what you want to achieve in life? as you clearly are, unhappy with yourself. And think of your kid put her needs first and show her the right way in life.

Mar 7, 2024
Where have I been nasty in that reply to you?. You need to get over yourself. The behaviour you've displayed publicly is simply down to you. I think you secretly know this and enjoy it because you do simply love the drama and attention which is why I say, you need to have a look at why you do. Where does it come from? Why you feel the need to go into so much detail and plaster it all over the Internet? Personally I think you need to do some serious thinking about who you are and what you want to achieve in life? as you clearly are, unhappy with yourself. And think of your kid put her needs first and show her the right way in life.
I am giving you the same "advice" back. Taking the piss out of people on a fake account, but then having the nerve to tell me that I come across badly? I am human with feelings. But at least i do up and accept my wrong doings. I dont sit behind a fake account being horrible about people who i do not know. You know what...keep this thread up. If my daughter does ever see this, I know who she will be proud of.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I am giving you the same "advice" back. Taking the piss out of people on a fake account, but then having the nerve to tell me that I come across badly? I am human with feelings. But at least i do up and accept my wrong doings. I dont sit behind a fake account being horrible about people who i do not know. You know what...keep this thread up. If my daughter does ever see this, I know who she will be proud of.
I genuinely wish you well, I see the grief. If you haven’t already, please for you, look for grief specific counselling. Grief never leaves us, but eventually we learn to live alongside it.

I’ve seen you show and talk about crystals, focus on the healing you can get from them, spend time away from social media totally, touch grass kind of stuff.

I do hope you find some kind of peace, without guilt that really isn’t yours to carry.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I genuinely wish you well, I see the grief. If you haven’t already, please for you, look for grief specific counselling. Grief never leaves us, but eventually we learn to live alongside it.

I’ve seen you show and talk about crystals, focus on the healing you can get from them, spend time away from social media totally, touch grass kind of stuff.

I do hope you find some kind of peace, without guilt that really isn’t yours to carry.
I second this

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 8, 2024
Again, you spin everything around over and over again. It's a shame you can't take advice to learn to work on yourself and grow. And as for fake accounts? See, I beg to differ here. we know you have fake accounts. Make sure you're squeaky clean before telling lies. Also, this isn't my thread, so I can't take it down, not that I would jump to your demands anyway. But for yours and your daughters sake get the right help and diagnosis for yourself it may help you figure things out to move forward.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Again, you spin everything around over and over again. It's a shame you can't take advice to learn to work on yourself and grow. And as for fake accounts? See, I beg to differ here. we know you have fake accounts. Make sure you're squeaky clean before telling lies. Also, this isn't my thread, so I can't take it down, not that I would jump to your demands anyway. But for yours and your daughters sake get the right help and diagnosis for yourself it may help you figure things out to move forward.
I'd actually take it down if it would let me, but I agree. I know for certain that there's fake accounts, and also you've caused hurt to others. Intentionally or otherwise, you certainly are not an angel in all this.

You could have such a positive, beautiful and supportive platform, but I genuinely feel, like others have said, you need to seek help for yourself before you can help others. Your MH is clearly not stable enough for the likes of TIKTOK if you're are so easily triggered.
Unfortunately, if you put yourself on a platform with the bigger players, you're going to get a mention, and tarred with the same brush as them.

Mar 7, 2024
I'd actually take it down if it would let me, but I agree. I know for certain that there's fake accounts, and also you've caused hurt to others. Intentionally or otherwise, you certainly are not an angel in all this.

You could have such a positive, beautiful and supportive platform, but I genuinely feel, like others have said, you need to seek help for yourself before you can help others. Your MH is clearly not stable enough for the likes of TIKTOK if you're are so easily triggered.
Unfortunately, if you put yourself on a platform with the bigger players, you're going to get a mention, and tarred with the same brush as them.
Thank you

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Top tip to remain anonymous - don't give personal identifying information out and change your writing style/language so it's not as obvious it's you 😶‍🌫️
200.gif

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you
I really hope you take advice from everyone posting on here, you need to put your child and yourself first, not saying come if TT but stop going into lives that will trigger you and then start your own up, I am afraid to say you are not strong enough to take the backlash given by comments and boxes, unfortunately in life people will not tolerate it, they will pull you up on it and remember what you have said be it be good or bad, and will mock you, nobody is perfect
bullying unfortunately has been going on decades and decades before SM,
I really hope you find a happy medium for your family.
I read you like crystals why don’t you go out and about and do a live talking about that, history of them etc taking your child bringing positive Engery to the app
You don’t need the big creators in TT
Just have one nice acct, stop trolling yourself.
Do this for you get in a happy place
Make nice new friends, and don’t drag people down as well
We are all guilty of it
So take advice given and don’t take it as hate or people will come and hate on you in which no one wants for you or your child

Mar 7, 2024
I really hope you take advice from everyone posting on here, you need to put your child and yourself first, not saying come if TT but stop going into lives that will trigger you and then start your own up, I am afraid to say you are not strong enough to take the backlash given by comments and boxes, unfortunately in life people will not tolerate it, they will pull you up on it and remember what you have said be it be good or bad, and will mock you, nobody is perfect
I read you like crystals why don’t you go out and about and do a live talking about that, history of them etc taking your child bringing positive Engery to the app
We are all guilty of it
So take advice given and don’t take it as hate or people will come and hate on you in which no one wants for you or your child
Thank you x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
We are all guilty of it
Wise words, and Hayley when you listen is incredibly lovely to listen to in her own lives. I watched one day, a small live, but she brought so much joy talking about her crystals and showing people her collection. That to me felt like the authentic person.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wise words, and Hayley when you listen is incredibly lovely to listen to in her own lives. I watched one day, a small live, but she brought so much joy talking about her crystals and showing people her collection. That to me felt like the authentic person.
You don’t need thousand hundreds of followers at all, even a handle full of that brings joy THEN YOU HAVE ACHIEVED something
Hayley needs to stop trying to run with the ass holes on TT and do her own thing
Step away from anti bullying and bullying am afraid to say it will never stop look at the state of the world to prove that no one learns
So again bring happiness even if it’s only to a few people
And I say this to others as well
Don’t make good bad make a change