Perfectly Flawed - Hayley

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I can't. I'm one of your closest.
200.gif

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
You do know that we all know who you are, right? 🤣 fing idiots. And I dont have anyone close to me on tiktok, so carry on mocking someone who is grieving. Have a wonderful weekend you sad, sad people x
You can think you know who I am...or anyone else on here, but guaranteed you are a million percent wrong 🤣 I've been in your box a multiple times the last 2 weeks

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What's her content? So far all I've seen is leaking and getting her mates in to give her feels a massage

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’ve said before, this is a lady grieving, she made a close connection with someone she met online. Many, many people make friends with people online, it’s not abnormal. She lost that close friend, through horrendous trolling and bullying. I can’t believe people want to tear her down. I’ve watched her a lot, yes sometimes she may not word things the way others might, but she seems to come from a very good place. She’s not in the same league as Angie, Red, DG, etc so I’m failing to understand why anyone, wants to literally prove her point!

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve said before, this is a lady grieving, she made a close connection with someone she met online. Many, many people make friends with people online, it’s not abnormal. She lost that close friend, through horrendous trolling and bullying. I can’t believe people want to tear her down. I’ve watched her a lot, yes sometimes she may not word things the way others might, but she seems to come from a very good place. She’s not in the same league as Angie, Red, DG, etc so I’m failing to understand why anyone, wants to literally prove her point!
She's bullied others though, people have said and come forward. Seeing how she treated someone vulnerable on the app, bully and manipulate them, and gang up really made me see the real person she is. She loves drama and needs constant attention. She wants in with big creators, she's gone through a few. She clearly needs help.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
She's bullied others though, people have said and come forward. Seeing how she treated someone vulnerable on the app, bully and manipulate them, and gang up really made me see the real person she is. She loves drama and needs constant attention. She wants in with big creators, she's gone through a few. She clearly needs help.
I do agree she needs help, desperately in need of grief therapy and coping strategies. I honestly don’t think TikTok has done her any good at all. I think sadly she’s been sucked into miss reds world, we all know that’s a grim place. She can turn on a sixpence that one.

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
I do agree she needs help, desperately in need of grief therapy and coping strategies. I honestly don’t think TikTok has done her any good at all. I think sadly she’s been sucked into miss reds world, we all know that’s a grim place. She can turn on a sixpence that one.
She has been sucked into miss reds world, even a true loyal friend she met on the app she turned her back on for the sake of keeping miss red, luke the judge on side.

Mar 8, 2024
It's quite sad isn't it. Think flawed needs to ask herself why she needs to be in there with big creators. When she said I have reds number I love her. I just thought how sad and embarrassing that is. For someone who is massively 'against' bullying, she's in with the worst bunch of bullies on the app. But a part of me does feel like she actually enjoys it sadly.