May 31, 2023
who is who

Attachments

• IMG_1781.jpeg
    IMG_1781.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 243

nell

May 31, 2023
Is this for huns of ptwm or for those that want to pull her up on her crap?

I'm in that group and there's posts about here. But I assume no one can match your burner FB account to a burner account here? I use icloud email

azul

May 23, 2023
Charlie says she did a dirty delete but of a post that accidentally made herself on her profile but was supposed to be in the group.
Haha! Well Charlie is totally lying if that's what she's saying.

It wasn't one of her own posts she deleted it was couple other people talking about the hypocrisy of complaining about new members not allowed on tattle then doing worse by creating a VIP / chatty only private group.

Was she responding to the post here about her dirty delete? Add receipts it you can

azul

May 23, 2023
Is this for huns of ptwm or for those that want to pull her up on her crap?

I'm in that group and there's posts about here. But I assume no one can match your burner FB account to a burner account here? I use icloud email
Only if you post your username or have a similar username can anyone hunt or match you

Locke Keye

May 31, 2023
Found this page whilst I googled someone else (boobs and bargs on insta) and noticed ptwm had a thread here. How many other forums is she on and what are the groups you all mention?

pensive

May 24, 2023
Haha! Well Charlie is totally lying if that's what she's saying.

It wasn't one of her own posts she deleted it was couple other people talking about the hypocrisy of complaining about new members not allowed on tattle then doing worse by creating a VIP / chatty only private group.

Was she responding to the post here about her dirty delete? Add receipts it you can
Yes certain she was replying to the dirty delete post here. I'm public enemy no1 right now

• Wow
Reactions: azul

Locke Keye

May 31, 2023
Finally caught up with ptwm over all the forums. She doesn't sound right in the head! Why is she going on a massive troll hunt? Does she know about all these different forums and groups? Someone fill me in I'm curious

azul

May 23, 2023
Yes certain she was replying to the dirty delete post here. I'm public enemy no1 right now
Wow! She's 100% lying. It was other people's posts talking about her hypocrisy that were deleted not her own accidental post. It was fair enough comments. Im suprised Charlie has gone out of her way to lie. I figure she's put herself in a pickle going on about everything is allowed and saying how bad tattle is for deleting. Then she goes and does the same 🤣

Reactions: Notorious

Notorious

Jun 1, 2023
Wow! She's 100% lying. It was other people's posts talking about her hypocrisy that were deleted not her own accidental post. It was fair enough comments. Im suprised Charlie has gone out of her way to lie. I figure she's put herself in a pickle going on about everything is allowed and saying how bad tattle is for deleting. Then she goes and does the same 🤣

Yeah I commented on that post she deleted to. Thought it was a bit hypocrittical tbh. Dunno why shes lying for. b.

azul

May 23, 2023
I don't think she's a b or nasty. It amuses me that she deleted comments that weren't even bad, they said it was hypocritical. Then lied about it and thus doubled down on the hypocrisy😆 . She should have admitted it or ignored it rather than going out of her way to lie.

Anyway she's on the same team with the goal to take down Rach,

Locke Keye

May 31, 2023
'b' that's really harsh and nasty. Why not be brave and say that direct to her in the group or just leave if you don't like her or the other members.
Well by the sounds of it none of you lot like anyone in that group so why don't you all leave then instead of bitching on here about it?
Pot kettle black 🤣

Notorious

Jun 1, 2023
Im not in the group or I would say it to her. I never screen shot the lying. If you did post it here. Prof shes a lying b then aint it.

nell

May 31, 2023
Everyones on tattle where people are actually talking about ptwm!
Charlie did direct people to read the complaints then deleting it it seems. Not that it really matters. Not sure why she thinks people are pretending to be in the group and only thinks one actually is. Quite a few have concerns but no point posting and getting booted. Aren't they peeping toms reading this thread. It goes both ways wit so many of these things.

Locke Keye

May 31, 2023
Everyones on tattle where people are actually talking about ptwm!
Charlie did direct people to read the complaints then deleting it it seems. Not that it really matters. Not sure why she thinks people are pretending to be in the group and only thinks one actually is. Quite a few have concerns but no point posting and getting booted. Aren't they peeping toms reading this thread. It goes both ways wit so many of these things.
I came from tattle because it was lagging too much. I saw this thread and thought great! But no one is talking about ptwm. Just talking about some group.
Iv asked what the group is but no one is saying anything. Is it some secret society or something haha.
Who are the peeping tom? Ptwm and team? Is Charlie chickenshop? I thought she got banned from tattle?
Nell, are you ok hun?

Reactions: Gloria estefan

Notorious

Jun 1, 2023
It dose mater coz she deleted stuff. Is you talking bout the groip coz I aint in it so I aint been booted out of no place. How does you no they is scared. I dunno what you on about. I isnt a peeping Tom ever.