PTWM

doha

Jan 2, 2024
What is this about?
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10.09.53.png
It's legal gender on twitter.

He's an absolute loon. He didn't bring down jack monroe. He's totally obsessed with tattle. Unfortunately he's not relevant enough for a tattle thread but he's crazy. Was pretending he was a lawyer who was going to take down jack monroe then got found out as he said real thic stuff. Said all kind of stuff like he was flying to San Francisco to meet patreon to shut down jack monroes patreon. He said he met them in their head office but said they met with him but didn't take his request seriously as he wasn't a patreon. Has said so much bonkers stuff and when it goes wrong he deletes and says it was a joke.
He photoshopped a load of statements to pretend he had access to her PayPal but people on tattle noticed quite a few mistakes. So he deleted and said it was all a joke even after going on how it was all real and anyone that didn't believe him was stupid. Now most people on jack monroe thread know he's a quack to be ignored he's tryiny to get noticed on other threads. He could do with a thread as he's very possibly a bigger liar and loon than jack monroe! Shame there's no receipts of.

polishuprealnice

Jan 3, 2024
LG definitely did not bring down jack Monroe! The tide turned for her on twitter ages ago after she begged for cash saying she was too broke to use lights. He's really rather sad claiming that he brought her down. It's the kind of crap that jack would post herself. I think he's a pretty sad and lonely individual and everyone on the jack monroe thread knows he's full of se so he's moved on to ptwm. I wouldn't encourage him. Another saddo wantin likes on his account

Reactions: doha

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
Anyone bringing attention to her grift and looking into her is good news in my opinion. Even if it gets her a few more people looking at things differently

I just like the idea of her sting her pants over anyone trying to expose her. As much as she tries to laugh it off, between twitter and tiktok there's a lot of comments/audiences she can't control and I bet she hates it.

doha

Jan 2, 2024
The problem is he's a loon who makes up stuff and has made quite a few of us that used to support him look silly. He fits the narrative of someone making up stuff and detracts from the real issues. Will say big things to keep people giving him attention but never deliver. He always says he's being honest but then when get caught lying deletes it all and says it was a joke.
I understand anyone supporting anyone anti ptwm, but he's just as bad. Tried to set up a patreon to give his professional legal advice but he's not a lawyer like he claimed. Anyway doesn't really matter as he's not a big deal or anything.

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
The problem is he's a loon who makes up stuff and has made quite a few of us that used to support him look silly. He fits the narrative of someone making up stuff and detracts from the real issues. Will say big things to keep people giving him attention but never deliver. He always says he's being honest but then when get caught lying deletes it all and says it was a joke.
I understand anyone supporting anyone anti ptwm, but he's just as bad. Tried to set up a patreon to give his professional legal advice but he's not a lawyer like he claimed. Anyway doesn't really matter as he's not a big deal or anything.

At least we can understand this with a discussion about him. What I don't like about tattle is you get slammed with a warning with no explanation as to who you've mentioned that you shouldn't!

Jan 1, 2024
At least we can understand this with a discussion about him. What I don't like about tattle is you get slammed with a warning with no explanation as to who you've mentioned that you shouldn't!
It’s good we can at least openly discuss it here. I’m sick of the warnings and attitude on tattle.

I was hopeful he would finally bring her down but it seems I shouldn’t get my hopes up.

Did he take Jack monroe to court does anyone know?

Reactions: Exercisebike

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
I see there's another row brewing on Tattle about someone posting clips from the Patreon account. I'm suprised Rach hasn't had a troll rant recently given tattle now knows Joshs new job. I wonder if the theory the Patreon poster is part of Rach's circle and trying to wind tattle up is right?