Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Online off her head repeating the same s over an over again an threatening 2 get people sacked from their jobs that's how vile that women is showing her true colours again ud think she would learn. And her saying if people start again she will do it properly the next time wow!!!! Made me sooooo angry mocking others who self harm for attention just like her !

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
that’s some rant for someone who supposedly took 4 sleepers 😂 she really doesn’t understand the definition of bullying if she did she would know that what she is doing is bullying and making threats to call peoples place of work.
She said she won’t be reading any more on here but I can guarantee she’ll be posting replies to us tomorrow.
She wants to live in peace so do the people around you, they don’t want to listen to you screaming at that poor dog calling it every name under the sun I think animal welfare should know about that.
Screaming at elderly neighbours too saying they should be dead already and giving abuse to others I won’t repeat what she said to them about a child.
Maybe the people around her need to be petitioning to get her moved so we can all live in peace without her shouting and screaming abuse at people.
Also she has no clue who I am she thinks she does but she’s wrong 😳

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She literally threatened that if anyone trolls her she’s going to off herself.

Exactly! The amount of times she talks about self harm and threatens self harm is alarming. A ‘troll’ account put a video up of her being an absolute psycho calling a 10year old child evil, saying over and over that she’s gonna kill her. She didn’t like that so many people were seeing the real her so she threatens to go be with Jamie and Logan.

And I don’t know but I’ve seen her on and off for the last few years on my fyp, she has only starting mentioning Logan in recent months. She never even used to mention miscarriage, it was always Jamie Jamie Jamie. Now all of a sudden she has another son. She has also said in past that she would never let another man near her after her abusive ex (Jamie’s dad I think)

And I seen a few people saying she had a boy reborn and gave it to her mum or something? I distinctly remember her saying that she could never have a boy reborn coz it would remind her too much on Jamie and that she’d only ever have girls. She’s so full of sh1t it’s scary. The wee girl is mentally ill, she needs professional help. This whole obsession with posting on tiktok constantly isn’t normal. There is bound to be people around her that can tell her to literally winde her neck in. Pushing a pram with a doll about the town…I always wonder how she pushes pram plus a big trolley of groceries about Asda . And how does a taxi driver keep a straight face when she rocks up with a doll and pram 🫠

Lastly her videos….they all start with ‘so’ which gives me such an ick 😂 and the amount of times she finishes a sentence with the word ‘yeah’

Capricorn

May 7, 2024
UK
Exactly! The amount of times she talks about self harm and threatens self harm is alarming. A ‘troll’ account put a video up of her being an absolute psycho calling a 10year old child evil, saying over and over that she’s gonna kill her. She didn’t like that so many people were seeing the real her so she threatens to go be with Jamie and Logan.

And I don’t know but I’ve seen her on and off for the last few years on my fyp, she has only starting mentioning Logan in recent months. She never even used to mention miscarriage, it was always Jamie Jamie Jamie. Now all of a sudden she has another son. She has also said in past that she would never let another man near her after her abusive ex (Jamie’s dad I think)

And I seen a few people saying she had a boy reborn and gave it to her mum or something? I distinctly remember her saying that she could never have a boy reborn coz it would remind her too much on Jamie and that she’d only ever have girls. She’s so full of sh1t it’s scary. The wee girl is mentally ill, she needs professional help. This whole obsession with posting on tiktok constantly isn’t normal. There is bound to be people around her that can tell her to literally winde her neck in. Pushing a pram with a doll about the town…I always wonder how she pushes pram plus a big trolley of groceries about Asda . And how does a taxi driver keep a straight face when she rocks up with a doll and pram 🫠

Lastly her videos….they all start with ‘so’ which gives me such an ick 😂 and the amount of times she finishes a sentence with the word ‘yeah’
If I remember correctly, she went to see a medium who told her the miscarriage was a boy and then she decided to name it and include him in her madness.

I was thinking the same thing about taxi drivers when they see her with a pram and a doll in it. 😂

ley1234

May 7, 2024
Co down
She keeps threatening people who are appalled by her behaviour to animals ,children ,old people and feel the need to vent their frustrations that she will call the police on them !! Lol. If she didn't behave like that and if she didn't then video herself being malicious, then we would have nothing to comment on. No one bullying only her. She had a litter of kittens she won't explain where they went ,she has showed us videos of her shouting at her animals and other people's .she sells stuff online and doesn't declare it to benefits office and she threatens a10 year old girl with death. Let's hope next time someone takes a sip of Jamie's prime that the twins or Jodie are not in her house as god knows what would happen. So she needs to stop with the threats or the police ,social services ,benefit fraud and animal cruelty will be called on her 😁

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool

Logan only appeared round about this time last year. She picked the date for his birthday on the day the medium told her there was a boy coming thru. Complete madness, the woman prob watches her vids and knew exactly what to tell her. Easy money. Now Ryan is in the shrine of Sabrina …. Poor man they were so in love right to the end 🙄 yea right . Conveniently dead so now he can be added to the list . Now he’s a magpie or something?

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She keeps threatening people who are appalled by her behaviour to animals ,children ,old people and feel the need to vent their frustrations that she will call the police on them !! Lol. If she didn't behave like that and if she didn't then video herself being malicious, then we would have nothing to comment on. No one bullying only her. She had a litter of kittens she won't explain where they went ,she has showed us videos of her shouting at her animals and other people's .she sells stuff online and doesn't declare it to benefits office and she threatens a10 year old girl with death. Let's hope next time someone takes a sip of Jamie's prime that the twins or Jodie are not in her house as god knows what would happen. So she needs to stop with the threats or the police ,social services ,benefit fraud and animal cruelty will be called on her 😁
The kittens all died, and the two she had were given off to someone. Apparently she couldn’t cope .

May 7, 2024
Dublin
The mental health crisis is pure woe is me & benefit behaviour!

It’s what keeps her on full rate benefits and in a 3 bedroom house paid for by the state!
And yes she mouthed of before about how that’s nobody’s business but that’s what’s keeping her in this ‘lifestyle’ and behaving this way.

The reborn community are all just completely nuts in my eyes, I see some benefit as therapy dolls for those with dementia etc but this is another level.
Nowhere is normal society should it be seen as ok to reel out a doll expecting to be able to go about life with that doll acting like it’s a baby!

The doll that needed a baby trolley in Asda, where does it go when she has finished her shopping?
In the boot with her groceries as a doll?
Cradled on her knee as a ‘baby’
Or does she bring a proper car seat for the ‘baby’

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
This woman is awful. Does anyone remember the times she used an app to edit pics of what Jamie would have looked like grown up ,by mixing a pic of sperm donor and hers lol then plastering them on the wall and saying he was "showing himself".when she got pulled about it she said people were trolling her son. The pics had frown lines and glitches and Jamie looked 40 .scary part is she seemed to believe they weren't edited even tho she sat and did it lol scary stuff.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
100% she writes the hate mail then accuses everyone else dunno if anybody notices the hate mail appears when the attention and views dwindle! She shouts to come at her from our real accounts but if you disagree or ask a question your a bullying troll!! I’m sick of the poor me that’s went through hell act! We’ve all had trauma we just don’t document it all on a social media platform!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I said the exact same if I videoed myself angry on the internet like that then I would expect some sort of comeback at the start I used to wonder what she meant by trolls as I couldn’t see any comments like what she said then I realised even people asking her a question she accused them of being trolls. I would imagine she could be reported to so many different people her behaviour is definitely not normal and she can threaten all she wants that she’s ringing the police no one has threatened her and she keeps saying people badmouthing my sons I haven’t seen any comments in any way negative about her sons and I agree with whoever said that Logan just appeared last year she’s mad.

May 6, 2024
antrim
that tik tok of her droning on in bed was disturbing. The venom is hanging out of her. Threatening the police, what are they gonna do!? You can’t be arrested for gossiping about someone! As for the reborn dolls,it’s an absolute sin that she is in a 3 bed house with a fully decorated and furnished room for them! Plenty of young mothers in hostels waiting for a suitable house and this wing nut is sitting with 2 extra bedrooms, one for her dolls and one for a stillborn baby! Id love to know how the housing executive can justify this.

Ps it’s se being a newbie on this, your limited as to how many comments you can post 🫠

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I just went on to see if she’s been ranting today and I can’t find her account. I clicked onto her msg she sent me the other night and tried to view her profile that way but it’s coming up account not found. Not sure if I’ve been blocked or not as I did write under her post this morning
You’ve been blocked accounts still there 🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
I just went on to see if she’s been ranting today and I can’t find her account. I clicked onto her msg she sent me the other night and tried to view her profile that way but it’s coming up account not found. Not sure if I’ve been blocked or not as I did write under her post this morning
She’s definitely still there, I just checked,she’s probably looking at who watches etc and blocking anyone she thinks is a ‘troll’. Who has time for that se like. And it’s pointless when it’s so easy to just make a new account to watch her

May 6, 2024
antrim
Her new account is mummytoangelsxx
She said she won’t be using any other account from now on and she will be keeping it private.
Until she changes her mind and goes public again😂 she loves the attention too much. There’s no way she can 100% trust anybody online, so she’s fighting a losing battle trying to vet everyone. She needs to either accept that or just remove herself from TikTok

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Rubbish attempt at being passive aggressive and not the personal growth hoped for. Oh well

Screenshot 2024-05-08 190536.png

Status
Not open for further replies.