Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
That is a hard listen. We all know she is a vile bitter individual but threatening to unalive a 10 year old and calling her evil is unbelievable. I cant imagine how Jodie's mum will feel hearing that, but she wouldn't have been near her in the first place if she was my daughter
If I was that wee girls mummy and I seen that tik tok her door would be up her hall she’s nothing more than a sad demented woman

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Found out about this site on comments on ABCD post. Just seen that video of Sabrina losing it over that wee girl taking a drink of Jamie’s prime 🫠 I had commented under the post and she msgd me 😂 but I don’t care, the way she reacted was crazy. Imagine if that little girl had been in the house during that meltdown. I have the screen shot of msg here but unsure how to add it? I’m new to this site

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Found this page when abcd account came up on my fyp!! The account is showing you for the person you are sabrina!! Evil jealous envious!

Every word you used to describe that child is exactly what you are!

You put everything on social media platforms you have done for years! Youve laughed and scoffed at others misfortune!! You didnt even go to see your dad when he was at end of life care and you never went to the wake either!! You did attend the funeral to be seen!!

Now here we are you blaming trolls while posting video after video because you never got your say! Let’s be honest you block the truth from your lives and comments because you want to hide how evil and twisted you really are! Not one friend do you have around you! If you look back at jamies parties over the years the ppl are always different. Why is that?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Dry begging still

Screenshot 2024-05-06 215509.png

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I usually don’t comment on threads like this but you are all right in what you are saying about sabrina. She had police and ambulance out last night again clearly wasnt needed when she was sent home so quickly. She has a nasty streak and as for jodies mum im sure she knows what sabrina is like and the twins mum. My kids are traumatised by her one of them is actually scared of her and have heard her screaming and fighting with people. Shes definetly not the person she claims to be or thinks she is and if she would stay of tik tok or ignore the trolls but then where would she get her attention?

Last edited:

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
I usually don’t comment on threads like this but you are all right in what you are saying about sabrina. She had police and ambulance out last night again clearly wasnt needed when she was sent home so quickly. She has a nasty streak and as for jodies mum im sure she knows what sabrina is like and the twins mum. My kids are traumatised by her one of them is actually scared of her and have heard her screaming and fighting with people. Shes definetly not the person she claims to be or thinks she is and if she would stay of tik tok or ignore the trolls but then where would she get her attention?
Was just watching her video's there.. Absolutely no way she would of got out so quick.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wow Sabrina, using the threat of harming yourself just to try and stop people from speaking the truth! You really are sick. What age are you? Maybe go and grow up, you're an attention seeking manipulating piece of work! And more fool the person who gave you money for a taxi home, how embarrassing is that , having to beg money from strangers while you spend all yours on pointless crap and hiring bouncy castles 🫠
That tik tok sitting outside the hospital waiting, you were high on all the attention you’ve been getting, you know fine rightly what you’re doing, you are sick! I have never been so angry at this woman’s antics as I am right now!! Suicidal people don’t try to harm themselves one minute and then go back to making tik toks the next. You are a very sick woman, they should have signed you in to the psychiatric ward because you are in dire need of intervention !

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Have you seen the mother’s house? She shown it before on her TikTok and well it’s a hoarders paradise, there is no
I joined here as I don’t like Sabrina that’s no secret I believe in healthy debate and a good old fashioned gossip but this is going way to far now like her hate her whatever there needs to be a stopping point and I’ve reached mine I am out I will not have it on my soul if she was to commit suicide I can’t tell anyone what to do but I think this all needs to stop and be taken back a step or two

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Did you see her latest video talking about how you said your kids are traumatised? She said she knows who you are 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.