Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
This is my 1st post on any platform relating to this person. I have said nothing until now but I am one of the 3 that has apparently been making Sabrina's life hell for years. Causeing her to self harm attempt suicide and everything else she has spewed over TT. The police had to be called to her today especially after she visited my place of work. The police CANNOT do anything about public posts on social media as it is a civil matter but can for harassment as she was informed. Then I get a message!

"You can block me hate me, I just want to say I am genuinely sorry about today, I'm desperate with the hell I'm going through and clearly some people is putting stuff on a bullying page making me believe the wrong ones are behind it, don't expect you to accept it, years of fighting has happened I know but just want to let you know I am fully sorry and do mean that, it won't ever happen again, as I say hate me block me I just as usual jumped to the wrong conclusions and I apologise, can't turn the clock back at all won't drag it out but I just wanted to pass on my sorry and to Samantha also, be no more of it ever again"

I am sorry she went to your place of work. She obviously doesnt realise it is your job that funds her lifestyle. Is everything OK on that front?

She STILL doesnt accept responsibility for her actions, still passing the blame. I think she genuinely believes her own delusions now, she has almost zero grasp on reality, that makes her a danger to those around her, as her latest few days shows

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina’s not happy in life if she’s not fight arguing or twisting with someone! She’s done it with her sister, neighbours, Ryan’s children’s mother, her friend that had a baby boy the list goes on and on! When she gets it back she starts the sh and ☠️ talk! Documents it on social media for the sympathy and pity because she likes the attention! This is why she’s went to various newspapers over the years! It’s awful that’s she’s been through the loss of a child but how she treats, speaks and accuses ppl is way to far!! When you put everything on a social media platform ppl will have an opinion and comment! That is not trolling or bullying!! They are commenting on what you have shared! Word of advice Sabrina just because your followers are from further a field does not mean ppl that have known the real your for years won’t see your antics online!! You never know who’s watching you online

This is my 1st post on any platform relating to this person. I have said nothing until now but I am one of the 3 that has apparently been making Sabrina's life hell for years. Causeing her to self harm attempt suicide and everything else she has spewed over TT. The police had to be called to her today especially after she visited my place of work. The police CANNOT do anything about public posts on social media as it is a civil matter but can for harassment as she was informed. Then I get a message!

"You can block me hate me, I just want to say I am genuinely sorry about today, I'm desperate with the hell I'm going through and clearly some people is putting stuff on a bullying page making me believe the wrong ones are behind it, don't expect you to accept it, years of fighting has happened I know but just want to let you know I am fully sorry and do mean that, it won't ever happen again, as I say hate me block me I just as usual jumped to the wrong conclusions and I apologise, can't turn the clock back at all won't drag it out but I just wanted to pass on my sorry and to Samantha also, be no more of it ever again"
I know Samantha and a I know you to see through your work! I can back you up 100%! She’s accused you both of hate mail bullying her and her son! All the same things she’s accusing certain neighbours up the park off! What Sabrina forgot to mention is these ppl have suffered child loss to and she took it upon herself to touch that child’s grave and post it on her TikTok! Who is she to comment on how someone grieves by how their loved one’s grave looks like cos one things for sure Sabrina doesn’t like it when her grief is talked about

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
uk
Just saying but showing up to someone’s place of work and posting all the time about someone and being obsessed with that particular someone is giving major baby reindeer vibes. Whoever it is that was subjected to her craziness please be careful! Like I said she was caught lurking outside one of her neighbours back filming through the kitchen window all because she thought it was them doxing her address. She’s dangerous!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just saying but showing up to someone’s place of work and posting all the time about someone and being obsessed with that particular someone is giving major baby reindeer vibes. Whoever it is that was subjected to her craziness please be careful! Like I said she was caught lurking outside one of her neighbours back filming through the kitchen window all because she thought it was them doxing her address. She’s dangerous!
Wtf! Imagine seeing thon lurking out your back, she’d scare the s out of you! She keeps threatening people with police, I have a feeling it’s her that’s going to end up in trouble with the police!

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Goodness me, sabrina, I know you read here please talk to a therapist or someone that can help you. Yes, we may discuss what you post on TT and the likes but I’m being genuine here, maybe have a little word with your GP as it’s not fair on you or people around you. You need help and it’s ok to admit it, we all need help at times.
100 this help would do the woman alter world of good it may even help her admit when she’s wrong and apologise

NikkiH

May 9, 2024
omagh
I
Sabrina’s not happy in life if she’s not fight arguing or twisting with someone! She’s done it with her sister, neighbours, Ryan’s children’s mother, her friend that had a baby boy the list goes on and on! When she gets it back she starts the sh and ☠️ talk! Documents it on social media for the sympathy and pity because she likes the attention! This is why she’s went to various newspapers over the years! It’s awful that’s she’s been through the loss of a child but how she treats, speaks and accuses ppl is way to far!! When you put everything on a social media platform ppl will have an opinion and comment! That is not trolling or bullying!! They are commenting on what you have shared! Word of advice Sabrina just because your followers are from further a field does not mean ppl that have known the real your for years won’t see your antics online!! You never know who’s watching you online

I know Samantha and a I know you to see through your work! I can back you up 100%! She’s accused you both of hate mail bullying her and her son! All the same things she’s accusing certain neighbours up the park off! What Sabrina forgot to mention is these ppl have suffered child loss to and she took it upon herself to touch that child’s grave and post it on her TikTok! Who is she to comment on how someone grieves by how their loved one’s grave looks like cos one things for sure Sabrina doesn’t like it when her grief is talked about
I did reply asking for a public apology for the 3 of us, but she replied on a different Facebook profile saying she won't publicly apologize as she didn't mention our names even though admitted everyone knows it's us she is accusing. Then sent a 3rd message basically telling me not to watch her tiktoks from other accounts??? And it looks like we have been set up.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I

I did reply asking for a public apology for the 3 of us, but she replied on a different Facebook profile saying she won't publicly apologize as she didn't mention our names even though admitted everyone knows it's us she is accusing. Then sent a 3rd message basically telling me not to watch her tiktoks from other accounts??? And it looks like we have been set up.
She will never publicly apologise because she wants to portray an image of her being a victim. She is a dangerous woman, and I’m sorry but what she’s doing regards to buying toys etc for Jamie isn’t healthy. She needs signed somewhere for her own good.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina aka Martha 🙈🤣 needs to go into hiding her mask is slipping! She's out of control walking into someone's job wtf? The paranoia is driving her crazyyyyyy!!!
I’d say she knows she’s reached the end of the line she’s been telling lies for years and they have all caught up with her
She seems bad mouth everyone online for all to hear. Does anyone even know the truth around that man?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She seems bad mouth everyone online for all to hear. Does anyone even know the truth around that man?
The women thinks the world owes her something cos sadly she did loose a child but there's many that have an don't act like her .. I would love to know the truth behind that man makes me wonder if he is as bad as she made out tried to off her and starved her for weeks? She's told so many lies on people so maybe what she said about him is also a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.