Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I attached to files,don't know if you xan see them ur page
She’s on there now as she can’t share it on tik tok she’s a nasty piece of work not left alone in her own home no one has been near her, even neighbours who used to speak to her have been avoiding her, I think that says it all. I know people who live near her who want to move because of her and how unsettled she makes them feel and she’s on attention seeking she never stops

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She’s on there now as she can’t share it on tik tok she’s a nasty piece of work not left alone in her own home no one has been near her, even neighbours who used to speak to her have been avoiding her, I think that says it all. I know people who live near her who want to move because of her and how unsettled she makes them feel and she’s on attention seeking she never stops
Looking for sympathy and pity,o poor me,she brought it all on self!her lies,her fake accent you don't to share everything on social media..
Ur private life and family, should stay private!!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Here we go again always the victim Sabrina. Looking sympathy anywhere she can find it. And I’m sorry but people who self harm don’t broadcast it, they do everything they can to hide it.
I don’t understand why they didn’t admit her to hospital of her sh was that bad?
I agree people who self harm go to great lengths to hide it as it’s personal to them and not for attention, I don’t know why people can’t see her for who she really is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Looking for sympathy and pity,o poor me,she brought it all on self!her lies,her fake accent you don't to share everything on social media..
Ur private life and family, should stay private!!!
Exactly, if you share your entire life on social media and especially the video she shared what does she expect? She’ll soon be back on tik tok with her threats again

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
I refuse to mention that too because it’s bat s crazy. And the fact shes relying on the say so of a medium that it was a supposed boy is equally as nuts. And the fact she hired a bouncy castle and threw a party , well I don’t even have any words for that sort of crazy 😭
Also the fact that he wasn't mentioned for 5 years. Now we all know if Sabrina had had a real miscarriage we would all know about it ,she wudnt just bring it up after all those years cause she didn't know the sex. Lol come on now pet we are not stupid

May 6, 2024
antrim
Also the fact that he wasn't mentioned for 5 years. Now we all know if Sabrina had had a real miscarriage we would all know about it ,she wudnt just bring it up after all those years cause she didn't know the sex. Lol come on now pet we are not stupid
Oh of course she would have mentioned it. Any excuse for the attention. I still can’t get my head around the fact that she has a fing table dedicated to this supposed miscarriage in her living room 🥴

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What I don’t get is if this “child” meant so much why would it matter the sex ?? Why not have a memory table for it anyway. She knew she could get more attention by having two kids that passed away. She slips up all the time saying Jamie this and that oh and Logan. And if anytime she mentions Logan she has to mention Jamie. Like she bought something for Jamie for Logan’s ‘birthday’ because that’s what she does. She picked the date funny how’s it’s a 28th aswell as Jamie’s.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She has nothing to sell atm boohoo 😂 she has great reviews…but then again that could alot of tiktok one’s going onto Vinted and buying the stuff to make her feel better too.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.png
    IMG_0003.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0002.png
    IMG_0002.png
    325 KB · Views: 158
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Anyone see the latest tiktok?? Loaded with the cold (then a big sniff to prove she has the cold 😂) talking about having no police involvement. Just a pity the cheeky b doesn’t apologise to that poor lady whose work she went to. I can’t believe how worked up and crazy she gets. Paranoid isn’t even the word for her.

Anyway..tiktok is back. She lasted a couple days, but as the person above said, she wa ranting on Facebook anyway

May 6, 2024
antrim
Anyone see the latest tiktok?? Loaded with the cold (then a big sniff to prove she has the cold 😂) talking about having no police involvement. Just a pity the cheeky b doesn’t apologise to that poor lady whose work she went to. I can’t believe how worked up and crazy she gets. Paranoid isn’t even the word for her.

Anyway..tiktok is back. She lasted a couple days, but as the person above said, she wa ranting on Facebook anyway
She’s clearly been warned by police about posting about those girls in question. But as usual Sabrina twists it to make it look like she’s done nothing wrong again. She was live again last night too, although I didn’t have the stomach to listen to her so no idea what se she was spouting in there.

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
I know they’re a disgrace for entertaining her, she needs someone to tell her the truth, that what she’s doing isn’t normal
I reckon if you even tried she’d rip the head off you! All I know is it must be an awkward few hours, going up to Jamie’s room for photos and taking Spider-Man up there too to hold Jamie’s photo! Grown adults playing games in the streets , not of their own free will I may add. The whole thing is creepy

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I know they’re a disgrace for entertaining her, she needs someone to tell her the truth, that what she’s doing isn’t normal
I've been kind to Sabrina and followed her for a few hrs. However her behaviour lately has been manic and 2 clips in particular unacceptable. The prime clip and the im gonna unalive myself. I did private message her and we exchanged a few messages. Sadly my messages where received as malice and I was told not to contact her again and blocked.
I will add though that how we respond should not push her over the edge. No matter how she behaves WE are only responsible for only ourselves and if she has serious mental health issues, which I believe she has we should be kind. That's my personal opinion.
I know I won't ever contact her or comment on her life again as that's what she has asked me to do.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I reckon if you even tried she’d rip the head off you! All I know is it must be an awkward few hours, going up to Jamie’s room for photos and taking Spider-Man up there too to hold Jamie’s photo! Grown adults playing games in the streets , not of their own free will I may add. The whole thing is creepy
I’ve always wondered what that SpiderMan fella must think of it all. Suppose it’s a payday for him but all the same he must be thinking wtf

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think giving her the excuse of having mental health issues is almost too kind. I’ve always been kind to her as well I haven’t said a anything to her to annoy or upset her she’s all for attention she’s deliberate in her actions against others and sets out to deliberately hurt others like the threats about taking her own life and naming people she assumed where bullying her and going so far as turning up at someone’s work.
As her video showed she takes no responsibility at all for her actions no apology to the people she blamed it was ok in her eyes for her to slander them but no one can dare challenge her on it.
She was back with that fake sweet voice which will last a few days I honestly think she is beyond help or hope she will just keep on doing what she does as she gets away with it and people feel sorry for her and she’s a complete insult to anyone who self harms to who has lost someone to suicide she would have triggered so many people not mention her neighbours who I know have lost people close to them but again no thought for anyone else as long as Sabrina is getting full attention.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She’s clearly been warned by police about posting about those girls in question. But as usual Sabrina twists it to make it look like she’s done nothing wrong again. She was live again last night too, although I didn’t have the stomach to listen to her so no idea what se she was spouting in there.
Shr would b coughing and slurping all over the place,again looking for sympathy, or hopeing to start a go fund me,for a new doll,the usual rubbish, she hard to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.