Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
Scotland
I've been kind to Sabrina and followed her for a few hrs. However her behaviour lately has been manic and 2 clips in particular unacceptable. The prime clip and the im gonna unalive myself. I did private message her and we exchanged a few messages. Sadly my messages where received as malice and I was told not to contact her again and blocked.
I will add though that how we respond should not push her over the edge. No matter how she behaves WE are only responsible for only ourselves and if she has serious mental health issues, which I believe she has we should be kind. That's my personal opinion.
I know I won't ever contact her or comment on her life again as that's what she has asked me to do.
At the end of the truth hurts,and she can't cope eith truth, what does Sabrina do,play the victim!!oh I don't no wat I have wrong!
I right!!

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
a lot of ppl have been kind to Sabrina and have never uttered a word to her if you say something she doesn’t like we there it be in regard to her she wishes all sorts of hate and bad upon you!! She does have mental health I don’t disagree with it but that does not give her the god given right to blame everyone for bullying her or trolling her! I’ve seen ppl trying to advise her seek help with her mental health and she goes in on them when there is no malice at all!! That’s just bad manners!! She acts entitled and spoiled! All these acts of kindness she does for the your such a good person when in fact she wouldn’t stop to help someone she didn’t like I’d get my life on it she would laugh and take pleasure from it

May 6, 2024
antrim
a lot of ppl have been kind to Sabrina and have never uttered a word to her if you say something she doesn’t like we there it be in regard to her she wishes all sorts of hate and bad upon you!! She does have mental health I don’t disagree with it but that does not give her the god given right to blame everyone for bullying her or trolling her! I’ve seen ppl trying to advise her seek help with her mental health and she goes in on them when there is no malice at all!! That’s just bad manners!! She acts entitled and spoiled! All these acts of kindness she does for the your such a good person when in fact she wouldn’t stop to help someone she didn’t like I’d get my life on it she would laugh and take pleasure from it
She seems conniving too, she forgets herself when talking and you can hear the venom in her voice. The fact she has no real friends to speak of (tik tok randomers don’t count) ,well you have to ask why. She seems set in her ways, she may not see it but she lives a very lonely life. I can’t imagine dedicating every waking moment to talking about a child I’d lost 12 years ago.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I agree her behaviour towards others is awful and I do think there is a small minority of people who get pleasure from persecuting her and that's not fair. For me though when I try to help and its not well received I move on. My way of thinking is if you saw a person unable to walk in their wheelchair you wouldn't expect if you were nice to them they would get up and walk.
For Sabrina we can be all kind and try to advise her that she needs help but sadly it looks like that ain't gonna happen for whatever reasons.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
She seems conniving too, she forgets herself when talking and you can hear the venom in her voice. The fact she has no real friends to speak of (tik tok randomers don’t count) ,well you have to ask why. She seems set in her ways, she may not see it but she lives a very lonely life. I can’t imagine dedicating every waking moment to talking about a child I’d lost 12 years ago.
Well I'm sure no one ever had a dream when young that this was the life they wanted. Its just really sad and more to be pitied than laughed at.
I know some her know her personally I however only know her from Ticktock which is clear she's addicted to sadly.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve said similar to you she chooses to stay in that life and get attention I know others who have had awful losses but try their best to have a good life. When she feels she’s loosing attention I feel she makes things up like the trolling and bullying just so people feel sorry for her. She has no friends because of how she treats them but she won’t ever see that and all she talks about is trolls lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well I'm sure no one ever had a dream when young that this was the life they wanted. Its just really sad and more to be pitied than laughed at.
I know some her know her personally I however only know her from Ticktock which is clear she's addicted to sadly.
If you knew her personally You would see how nasty she is and how manipulative she is, she slandered people on tik tok who hadnt said what she was accusing them of. I’ve seen her in action several times shouting abuse at neighbours and screaming at the dog then five minutes later putting up a tik tok with that sweet voice that’s not how she really talks. I think that’s why people get so annoyed at her the fakeness of it and genuine people trying to help her and she accuses them of bullying she does cause harm to others around her though and that’s the concern, as I stated before my kids are scared of her. And to put up a video blaming Jodie and other people for her self harming just takes the biscuit.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My way of thinking is if you saw a person unable to walk in their wheelchair you wouldn't expect if you were nice to them they would get up and walk.

I expect even completely paralysed people try their damndest to get better/get up and walk though and dont use it as an excuse to be vile to children/the elderly/neighbours etc etc. She sits with her begging bowl out being completely fake, and kicks off the minute someone doesnt agree with her. Fundamentally she was to be pitied due to her situation, but she doesnt have the monopoly on grief, most have lost people they love, they do not use it as a catalyst to being abusive and as truly awful as she is.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’ve said similar to you she chooses to stay in that life and get attention I know others who have had awful losses but try their best to have a good life. When she feels she’s loosing attention I feel she makes things up like the trolling and bullying just so people feel sorry for her. She has no friends because of how she treats them but she won’t ever see that and all she talks about is trolls lol
100% this I always think this. I know of people who have suffered really badly with loss, and they still live their life and don’t sit and wallow in self pity and use that loss to constantly get attention. The way she always says she’s been through hell and back, it’s as if she’s the only person in the world to suffer. Whoever said she has made having a stillbirth her personality was spot on. She’s not doing herself any favours. I know I’ve said this before, but I’m still absolutely gobsmacked at the way she regularly buys toys etc for Jamie. And how she refers to him in the present tense. And when she declared the other week how ‘Logan’ was into Batman, well that just about finished me off 🥴

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She doesn't want to get better. This is her life and a way to get attention. Millions of ladies have had stillbirths including myself. Her behaviour horrified me. As I said before she needs a job, hobby and a life outside. The Logan situation just tipped me over the edge. Surely someone in her family can seek help for her. It's boarding on psychotic behaviour. She thrives on it and uses it for sympathy. I find it painful to even speak about my baby let alone make a room for them. Very worrying behaviour. She is an adult and needs to take responsibility for her actions.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I for one have never laughed at her and nobody commenting here has either. I grew up around Sabrina I knew her before Jamie and after Jamie! She’s always been the same manipulative nasty and selfish!! Her brother aidrian was locked in his bedroom with his Argos book while her mother spent her time with her boyfriend across the park! Only time he was seen out was on dla day she’d parade him round the town lapping up all the attention and pity from ppl she met!! The house was full of clutter and the dogs pissed and s everywhere! She never went to see her father when he was at end of life think she said I don’t give a do about the old bastard!! Of course she was at the funeral to be seen!! Think she actually posted a TikTok of putting flowers on his grave!! Sabrina only cares about herself and the image she portrays online!! If that reposted video of her shouting about Jodie and the prime hasn’t opened ppls eyes they will find out the hard way!! The girl loves online attention from strangers it's a pretty sad existence

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She doesn't want to get better. This is her life and a way to get attention. Millions of ladies have had stillbirths including myself. Her behaviour horrified me. As I said before she needs a job, hobby and a life outside. The Logan situation just tipped me over the edge. Surely someone in her family can seek help for her. It's boarding on psychotic behaviour. She thrives on it and uses it for sympathy. I find it painful to even speak about my baby let alone make a room for them. Very worrying behaviour. She is an adult and needs to take responsibility for her actions.

She said in a recent video that the mother had a shrine bedroom for Adrian (Sabrina bought crisps with a best before date that was his birthday, the day and month, she said mum can put them in his room, along with the usual "and before anybody comes at me blah blah) She is the only family member that appears to still speak to her on a regular basis and she facilitates the shrines/dollies etc completely.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She said in a recent video that the mother had a shrine bedroom for Adrian (Sabrina bought crisps with a best before date that was his birthday, the day and month, she said mum can put them in his room, along with the usual "and before anybody comes at me blah blah) She is the only family member that appears to still speak to her on a regular basis and she facilitates the shrines/dollies etc completely.
They fall in and out all the time think that’s why Gareth was moved away he only seemed to have contact with his older sister! Sabrina and Gareth were not speaking at the funeral because she tried to speak to him and he told her no rows!! Maybe her behaviour is learned from the mother?

They were close growing up she’s not lying about that but not as adults! Sure look at her outbursts when he passed! Was shocking behaviour and the threats she made! PayPal but in the bio for a taxi that time too

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
No hope then of normal family intervention. The mother is clearly as disturbed. I'm actually thinking maybe learning difficulties as it is child like behaviour or global development for her and the ma 🙃

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I for one have never laughed at her and nobody commenting here has either. I grew up around Sabrina I knew her before Jamie and after Jamie! She’s always been the same manipulative nasty and selfish!! Her brother aidrian was locked in his bedroom with his Argos book while her mother spent her time with her boyfriend across the park! Only time he was seen out was on dla day she’d parade him round the town lapping up all the attention and pity from ppl she met!! The house was full of clutter and the dogs pissed and s everywhere! She never went to see her father when he was at end of life think she said I don’t give a do about the old bastard!! Of course she was at the funeral to be seen!! Think she actually posted a TikTok of putting flowers on his grave!! Sabrina only cares about herself and the image she portrays online!! If that reposted video of her shouting about Jodie and the prime hasn’t opened ppls eyes they will find out the hard way!! The girl loves online attention from strangers it's a pretty sad existence
That’s exactly it she’s the same regardless of what happened in her lifetime very child like but also very manipulative and knows what she’s doing I’m still baffled as to how she thought she was in the right and could threaten people with the police with absolutely no evidence at all.
Her nephew was arrested last year for badly beating up his girlfriend but you won’t hear tell of that but I saw a video of her and the sister buying him a gift when he was in prison and Sabrina claims to have been with an abusive partner but has no issue sticking up for her nephew. None of the family are good Jodie’s mum included although in saying that none are on the same level of Sabrina. We’ll see how long she can contain herself before she starts the ranting again

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ah here the mum giving Jamie and Logan money for their “birthday” just shows she’s as bat s as Sabrina. Didn’t her and the sister fall out over Gareth’s funeral? The way she carried on over that on tik tok was ridiculous. Does she not realise some things shouldn’t be plastered all over social media. In one of her videos a while back she was talking about something and almost said the sisters name, she stopped in her tracks and just said HER as opposed to using her name. I bet her sisters glad she doesn’t speak to her, must be a head do having to deal with her.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland

The best before date was is his birthday 😭😂😂seriously how warped is she 😂 that’s like going and getting a pint of milk at the shop and coz it’s the date of birthday of a family member to me sure il just keep it in the fridge for all eternity. I’m sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂 dead or not, that is weird af. I wanna see the mums house 😎

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’s exactly it she’s the same regardless of what happened in her lifetime very child like but also very manipulative and knows what she’s doing I’m still baffled as to how she thought she was in the right and could threaten people with the police with absolutely no evidence at all.
Her nephew was arrested last year for badly beating up his girlfriend but you won’t hear tell of that but I saw a video of her and the sister buying him a gift when he was in prison and Sabrina claims to have been with an abusive partner but has no issue sticking up for her nephew. None of the family are good Jodie’s mum included although in saying that none are on the same level of Sabrina. We’ll see how long she can contain herself before she starts the ranting again
This is why I am very skeptical about her claims that Jamie’s dad tried to “off her”

Status
Not open for further replies.