Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Do you have Tourette’s or are you just of low intelligence and can’t think of anything else to write apart from obscenities and repeating yourself. I have never followed lisa so wouldn’t be blocked I wasn’t even aware she had her own tik tok platform. I thought she just jumped into peoples lives to threaten people and make herself look super hard. If being a toll is having a difference of opinion or calling someone out on past behaviour I will take the label gladly
I do has it happens, and what? Mocking me for it are you, you scabby old nosey fing t. do off.

• Angry
Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y

diane63cymru

Apr 5, 2024
wales
That person was right about you. You are not a nice person. I'll ask my mate in Admin to check the locations of both accounts. Just like they did that other cretin who was hiding on a few.
Why are u attacking me are you sure your not Lisa with three accounts?
That person was right about you. You are not a nice person. I'll ask my mate in Admin to check the locations of both accounts. Just like they did that other cretin who was hiding on a few.
you are a coward Lisa what person ?? I have done nothing wrong who said I’m not a nice person too afraid are you??

Mar 20, 2024
UK
No f has seen me on tiktok, EVER! Do not call anyone ugly looking the way you do old grotty granny. I bet Rudi had his sick bucket out when you drunken old slapper said you were "wet". You're so dusty I'm surprised you can find a wet spot 😉
Thanks Ceris sweetheart 😘 I didn't mind you speaking on my behalf ok doll xxx

RIGHT......I DO NOT WANT TO COME ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE .... COMPREHEND???

ALL OF YOU SAD PATHETIC STALKERS CAN DO WTF YOU WANT & SAY WTF YOU WANT BECAUSE I AM NOT INTERESTED!!

I WILL NEVER REVEAL WHO HAS TOLD ME ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE INTEGRITY. I DONT KISS & TELL. I DON'T SNITCH. I DON'T SHARE VOICE NOTES OR MESSAGES UNLESS ITS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!

WELSH DI. YOU'VE JUST PROVED YOU ARE NOT A NICE PERSON BY CALLING CERIS AN "UGLY b" PLUS THE COMPANY YOU KEEP TELLS ME THAT ALSO.

Now can you all hear the above? Did you get? Have you got it? ....... GOOD!

• Love
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

ALL OF YOU SAD PATHETIC STALKERS CAN DO WTF YOU WANT & SAY WTF YOU WANT BECAUSE I AM NOT INTERESTED!!

I WILL NEVER REVEAL WHO HAS TOLD ME ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE INTEGRITY. I DONT KISS & TELL. I DON'T SNITCH. I DON'T SHARE VOICE NOTES OR MESSAGES UNLESS ITS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!

WELSH DI. YOU'VE JUST PROVED YOU ARE NOT A NICE PERSON BY CALLING CERIS AN "UGLY b" PLUS THE COMPANY YOU KEEP TELLS ME THAT ALSO.

No problemo. 🤭

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham

Here comes Johnny again

Reactions: idrisclunge
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Seems she likes calling people out sswellas ripping them out of their cars and beating them up and diving ip addresses . Still keeping relevant lisa
I think you will find Sam Payne was threatening to rip ppl out of cars and she's owned up to it along with owning up to pretending to be coppers on the phone, making accounts up to abuse tattlers and so on. So get the facts you dumb ugly t.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I was calling lisa Johnny as in Johnny big bollocks with her comment in capitals and passive aggressive tone
I know exactly who you were calling Johnny and that's why I said to watch it. You'd be surprised if you even knew her is all I'm going to say. She doesn't put on an act. Be good to her she'll be great to you. Be bad to her she'll be evil to you. What side you see is how you treat her first. I learnt that the hard way but now I couldn't wish for a better friend.

lynneyloo

Apr 5, 2024
Scotland
I think you will find Sam Payne was threatening to rip ppl out of cars and she's owned up to it along with owning up to pretending to be coppers on the phone, making accounts up to abuse tattlers and so on. So get the facts you dumb ugly t.
Take a day off lisa / ceris who ever you are I'm not interested to be honest . Sam owned up to her goings on BUT YOU NEVER DID ,do one please .......

lynneyloo

Apr 5, 2024
Scotland
Take a day off lisa / ceris who ever you are I'm not interested to be honest . Sam owned up to her goings on BUT YOU NEVER DID ,do one please .......
Oh is that all you've got swearing and cursing from behind a screen ? I bet your children and husband are so proud of you ? Obviously English isn't your first language . Come back to me when the cursing ,swearing and name calling stops. Until them go away back under the Rock you have come from and leave me alone . You silly silly stupid woman . 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Status
Not open for further replies.