Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
You
NOBODY played me like a fiddle!! Where did I say you were jealous of me?? But now you come to mention it 😏
I don't need validation from anyone or anything, anywhere! I know what & who I am & that has nothing to do with anyone online. I will NEVER apologise to Twattlers. Hell will freeze over first! I said what what I said & meant it at the time! They came for me but unlike Sam & Laura, I stood alone & didn't do as I was told. Sasha told me to block all Twattlers & ignore them, but I'm no crybaby wimp. I stood my ground & still to this day I WILL stand my ground. I'm a solo person online. I'm my own boss, I'm nobodies pushover or doormat & no one will ever control me! I'm a leader not a follower. IF I was everything you think/say I am, I would have looked into Welsh Di benefits as asked too, I would have gone to Lisa Fletchers as asked too. I would have helped Sasha with her PIP claim as asked too. I would have done everything she asked me too, but NO, I didn't & wouldn't. In fact it was her obeying to me! I told her to make Sam a mod & she did it. She didn't even like her or trust her. But she has no friends or family offline which is a shame. Must be a lonely life! So she takes up with anyone online. She becomes besties with them immediately. That's so sad. Trust needs to be earned, yet she seems to trust everyone with her secrets. I feel sorry for her & this is why I'm not obsessed with her. I just leave her alone.
Now I'm bored 😴 of this so it really is my last comment. You will NEVER get an apology out of me for the Twattlers. They would never apologise to me for posting my kids & husband. For ringing my old job etc. So 🖕🖕 to them all. Oh & I pmsl at RSC & her philandering husband. Karma at it's best eh. All she accused MY darling husband of, came back to bite her on the ass. How ironic 😒
BTW as you know, seeing that you posted it. I DID apologise to Di, but I've since been told what kind of person she is. Not a nice person at all! That's why she hangs with the likes of you lot!!!!
make so many presumptions don’t you. I’m not on tattle. I’m just an outsider looking in. You was doing everything in your power to put people off tattle. You accused me of being someone off there cus I viewed your profile. I have very limited following and follow few and no I’m not clout chasing. I just remember you in Sasha’s lives years ago giving it true big un. I don’t give 2 shots if you apologise to tattle or anyone. I don’t care what has been posted about you.to post Your husband and kids is out of order if it happened. You put yourself out there they didn’t. I don’t know who RSC is but as someone who’s been cheated on I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy karma or no karma. I don’t know Welsh Di in person neither do you but again you have listened to other peoples opinions of her and made judgement. My opinions are of you as I witnessed your behaviour on her lives

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You

make so many presumptions don’t you. I’m not on tattle. I’m just an outsider looking in. You was doing everything in your power to put people off tattle. You accused me of being someone off there cus I viewed your profile. I have very limited following and follow few and no I’m not clout chasing. I just remember you in Sasha’s lives years ago giving it true big un. I don’t give 2 shots if you apologise to tattle or anyone. I don’t care what has been posted about you.to post Your husband and kids is out of order if it happened. You put yourself out there they didn’t. I don’t know who RSC is but as someone who’s been cheated on I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy karma or no karma. I don’t know Welsh Di in person neither do you but again you have listened to other peoples opinions of her and made judgement. My opinions are of you as I witnessed your behaviour on her lives
do off clout chasing off Lisa you fing nobody. We don't care what your fing opinions are because you are so fing irrelevant to anyone on any platform. So off you do you retarded nosey t.

Reactions: idrisclunge

diane63cymru

Apr 5, 2024
wales
Oh ffs will I ever get away from this bloody woman! Why bring her on here when she has a big thread on Tattle?
She's a robbing, scamming, nasty piece of work! She will NEVER change & I'm sick of seeing or hearing her name. Don't give her attention because she thrives on it.
Hey what’s this then about I’m not a nice person you don’t know me at all. If you want an adult conversation message on TikTok and I will give you my number ????

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
do off clout chasing off Lisa you fing nobody. We don't care what your fing opinions are because you are so fing irrelevant to anyone on any platform. So off you do you retarded nosey t.
So uncouth. Can you not converse orally or written without resorting to name calling. I don’t want to be relevant unlike Lisa.whether you like it or not we have freedom of speech in UK and I will pass an opinion on her and her behaviour and call her out on it. I don’t need your permission

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
So uncouth. Can you not converse orally or written without resorting to name calling. I don’t want to be relevant unlike Lisa.whether you like it or not we have freedom of speech in UK and I will pass an opinion on her and her behaviour and call her out on it. I don’t need your permission
You are a trolling scunt. So I will speak to you how I see fit. Lisa has her own platform with her own lives and mods. Maybe if you weren't all blocked you'd know this 🤔 stupid t!!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Hey what’s this then about I’m not a nice person you don’t know me at all. If you want an adult conversation message on TikTok and I will give you my number ????
I'm sure wibble posted a message that Lisa sent to you that you then screenshot and sent to wibble, so I'm sure she won't be phoning you anytime soon. That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.
If you read back she said she's not commenting on this thread again because she's bored of it all.
I think we all are. It's old news so move on Jesus christ.

Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y

idrisclunge

Apr 5, 2024
london
I'm sure wibble posted a message that Lisa sent to you that you then screenshot and sent to wibble, so I'm sure she won't be phoning you anytime soon. That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.
If you read back she said she's not commenting on this thread again because she's bored of it all.
I think we all are. It's old news so move on Jesus christ.
I thought after the weak apology I did send it to wibble to do as she pleased and I did say thank you. After all it was two years late. Then I saw this yesterday she doesn’t know me I wanted to know who she’s been speaking to and come to the decision I’m not nice. She shouldn’t be carrying it on it’s not fair I haven’t done anything wrong😙

• Haha
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I thought after the weak apology I did send it to wibble to do as she pleased and I did say thank you. After all it was two years late. Then I saw this yesterday she doesn’t know me I wanted to know who she’s been speaking to and come to the decision I’m not nice. She shouldn’t be carrying it on it’s not fair I haven’t done anything wrong😙
See your on 2 accounts in here. Yet us lot get accused of it how funny!
Now Lisa hates anyone talking on her behalf because she doesn't like to involve others in anything but I will say this. IF she has apologised to you, she means it. Because she only apologises when she knows she's in the wrong.

• Love

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
You are a trolling scunt. So I will speak to you how I see fit. Lisa has her own platform with her own lives and mods. Maybe if you weren't all blocked you'd know this 🤔 stupid t!!
Do you have Tourette’s or are you just of low intelligence and can’t think of anything else to write apart from obscenities and repeating yourself. I have never followed lisa so wouldn’t be blocked I wasn’t even aware she had her own tik tok platform. I thought she just jumped into peoples lives to threaten people and make herself look super hard. If being a toll is having a difference of opinion or calling someone out on past behaviour I will take the label gladly

idrisclunge

Apr 5, 2024
london
See your on 2 accounts in here. Yet us lot get accused of it how funny!
Now Lisa hates anyone talking on her behalf because she doesn't like to involve others in anything but I will say this. IF she has apologised to you, she means it. Because she only apologises when she knows she's in the wrong.
no im on one account I copied and pasted the message on behalf of di she’s a nice person as she couldn’t log in I’m in London anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.