Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_133805_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_133805_TikTok.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 53
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB

elelou44

Apr 13, 2024
Earth
Do me a favour. do off Sam! I played you like a fiddle 🎻 Did you REALLY think I believed anything you were saying to me?? 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG we've all laughed at you in our group chat. I was showing them your messages. You TRYING so hard to convince me that Feisty is a liar.
Now now darling you are the biggest liar on tiktok & I'm sure your poor mum is looking down on you with utter shame & disappointment 😞
You belong with ppl like Sasha & Wibblewobble Gill & Tattle. You are a sad pathetic little troll who gets obsessed with people then stalks them. Fiesty is an angel in comparison with you darling. You are not a loyal friend. That bullshit you were telling tattle about being loyal to Sasha when I can prove otherwise because you were sending me her voice notes & messages whilst pretending to be her friend. It's ME that has any REAL evidence on Sasha. I have her messages & voice notes of her asking me to look up Di. Asking me to get her on higher PIP. Plus lots of other juicy stuff that WOULD ruin her. None of you will ever get a hold of it. I dont help horrid vile ppl.
I've NEVER considered you anything other than a 2 faced sad lonely woman who's son hates her & wants nothing to do with her. You work in a sty warehouse earning peanuts. Upto your eyeballs in debt because you tried to hard to make friends on tiktok that you had to get into that debt for them. I felt sorry for you. Like I told Feisty & the girls. I have empathy & for some unknown reason & I pity you & your sad, pathetic little life. But I couldn't trust you!! You dox ppls phone numbers & addresses. I mean you cried enough over Feisty doing it back to you. You tried SO hard to find out where she was living now. Asking me questions about her ALL the time, sending me screenshots & recordings thinking that I didn't already know.
You have absolutely NO backbone. You ALWAYS do as you are told by others, whereas NOBODY tells me what to do or say! I stand up to bullies not bow down to them & kiss their arses like you!
So do me a favour. Keep trolling & stalking Feisty, Sasha & me. We love the attention ♥️
You will die a lonely old woman. You will NEVER have a friend longterm because you just have zero loyalty to anyone. You sleep with married men ffs. You are a disgusting dirty rotten w.
Like I said. Your mum will be disappointed & I'm sure disgusted in you! Do better girl. Change your ways or karma is coming for you BIG TIME.
BTW, I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE CALLED A KNOB THAN BE CALLED A SNAKEY t like you babes. 😉
I won't be commenting to you again Sam. You no longer exist to me! I haven't looked at Tattle on about 2 wks. I'm not interested in them, Gill or Sasha! It's been 2yrs. Get the do over her ffs. It's driving you insane.
Wow 😮.

elelou44

Apr 13, 2024
Earth
Do me a favour. do off Sam! I played you like a fiddle 🎻 Did you REALLY think I believed anything you were saying to me?? 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG we've all laughed at you in our group chat. I was showing them your messages. You TRYING so hard to convince me that Feisty is a liar.
Now now darling you are the biggest liar on tiktok & I'm sure your poor mum is looking down on you with utter shame & disappointment 😞
You belong with ppl like Sasha & Wibblewobble Gill & Tattle. You are a sad pathetic little troll who gets obsessed with people then stalks them. Fiesty is an angel in comparison with you darling. You are not a loyal friend. That bullshit you were telling tattle about being loyal to Sasha when I can prove otherwise because you were sending me her voice notes & messages whilst pretending to be her friend. It's ME that has any REAL evidence on Sasha. I have her messages & voice notes of her asking me to look up Di. Asking me to get her on higher PIP. Plus lots of other juicy stuff that WOULD ruin her. None of you will ever get a hold of it. I dont help horrid vile ppl.
I've NEVER considered you anything other than a 2 faced sad lonely woman who's son hates her & wants nothing to do with her. You work in a sty warehouse earning peanuts. Upto your eyeballs in debt because you tried to hard to make friends on tiktok that you had to get into that debt for them. I felt sorry for you. Like I told Feisty & the girls. I have empathy & for some unknown reason & I pity you & your sad, pathetic little life. But I couldn't trust you!! You dox ppls phone numbers & addresses. I mean you cried enough over Feisty doing it back to you. You tried SO hard to find out where she was living now. Asking me questions about her ALL the time, sending me screenshots & recordings thinking that I didn't already know.
You have absolutely NO backbone. You ALWAYS do as you are told by others, whereas NOBODY tells me what to do or say! I stand up to bullies not bow down to them & kiss their arses like you!
So do me a favour. Keep trolling & stalking Feisty, Sasha & me. We love the attention ♥️
You will die a lonely old woman. You will NEVER have a friend longterm because you just have zero loyalty to anyone. You sleep with married men ffs. You are a disgusting dirty rotten w.
Like I said. Your mum will be disappointed & I'm sure disgusted in you! Do better girl. Change your ways or karma is coming for you BIG TIME.
BTW, I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE CALLED A KNOB THAN BE CALLED A SNAKEY t like you babes. 😉
I won't be commenting to you again Sam. You no longer exist to me! I haven't looked at Tattle on about 2 wks. I'm not interested in them, Gill or Sasha! It's been 2yrs. Get the do over her ffs. It's driving you insane.
That’s pretty nasty whoever you are. A bit low. Well a lot low tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.