Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Ela’s nutritious meal tonight. Of course, Pigda had to add more cheese to pre-packaged mac & cheese. She’s so gluttonous in her ways.

Also, has she said what’s actually the matter with her fingers? Why are they swollen and painful?? I think it’s both ring fingers.

IMG_4106.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela’s nutritious meal tonight. Of course, Pigda had to add more cheese to pre-packaged mac & cheese. She’s so gluttonous in her ways.

Also, has she said what’s actually the matter with her fingers? Why are they swollen and painful?? I think it’s both ring fingers.

IMG_4106.jpeg
Too much cheese… And tomorrow Ela will have tummy pain again and will have to stay off school 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the photos from her living room were the before photos.. can’t believe Colin took all that time and it looks the same! Why does she need to add more cheese to everyfink… and of course she couldn’t keep out of her SIL video - she is the star of the show after all (at least in her eyes).. probably finks she boosts the views.. why is she stressed? Did a temu dewiverwy not come on time?

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024

IMG_4106.jpeg
Her hands can’t possibly be still hurting her from picking up a paintbrush for half a stroke. What could it be? I think it’s both hands

Mar 2, 2024
I’m pretty sure it’s both hands too. She showed them before but has never said what it is. She’s so dumb - I hope she knows what caused it because, if not, she should see a doctor.

Reactions: Twoll 😝

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk

IMG_4106.jpeg
It's almost like she wants Ella to have eating issues. Who adds extra cheese to an already cheese loaded processed ready meal? 😑 and who also discourages fruit and veg the way she has in the past?!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Final result after three weeks of “decorator this decorator that” 😬 TV nearly touching the ceiling - how low is the ceiling? Or else that TV is way too high.

IMG_4107.jpeg
IMG_4111.jpeg
IMG_4109.jpeg
Omg .. Still drab as . You think at least she'd have got some new curtains... if she can fork out for laser hair removal and having her eyebrows fwedded, she can surely fork out for a pair of fing new curtains ! Tight witch

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_4106.jpeg
Too much sugar and fat making her fingers swell up !

Reactions: Twoll 😝
Mar 2, 2024
I'm trying to understand this decorator thing. How can it take so long for a professional to paint one room?

I guess she's paying him a flat daily rate so he can do as much or as little as he pleases each day because he's getting the same money regardless?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm trying to understand this decorator thing. How can it take so long for a professional to paint one room?

I guess she's paying him a flat daily rate so he can do as much or as little as he pleases each day because he's getting the same money regardless?
Must be, doubt he’d be wasting his time this much if it was a one off payment 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.