Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
The amount of stress that her ewm‘s give me😂bc of all the frowning, faces, swallowing and the tongue and the hand that hides nothing. Can’t stand the plating up either. Takes 10 years and we don’t need a close up of every single plate. I don’t think I can watch it anymore. And her followers say they enjoy it. It’s calming and it makes them hungry. Seriously?? Don’t get me started on the care home or her outfits

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Vinegar stroke face
IMG_5355.jpeg
Begda you look ridiculous, can you imagine reflecting back on being TikTok famous for orgasming over processed food & crumpets,eating like a scavenger, slapping your lips around your bum hole mouth. Yes you are famous for the tackiest, dated house in Stevenage & as an adult cannot use a knife and fork! Jealous? 🤣🤣🤣. Doubt that very much.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I would love to know how Sevda would get on should she ever be invited to a formal dinner.

She has no idea what a knife is actually for, it's for cutting but she can't do it as she only uses it as an anchor for ripping food apart with a fork or as a pusher to get as much on her fork as can be possibly held before opening her black hole of a mouth to ram it in but, sadly, leaving half of it hanging out. Next is her disgusting habit of picking things up off her plate to eat with her fingers. Not done in the best of circles, and even though I'm not in any circles, I do know dining etiquete. Imagine having to sit opposite her with her neanderthal manners and all the gurning that she does, not to mention the constant appearance of that oversized tongue!!!

Thank you for letting me vent, I feel so much better for it.

Mar 2, 2024
I would love to know how Sevda would get on should she ever be invited to a formal dinner.

She has no idea what a knife is actually for, it's for cutting but she can't do it as she only uses it as an anchor for ripping food apart with a fork or as a pusher to get as much on her fork as can be possibly held before opening her black hole of a mouth to ram it in but, sadly, leaving half of it hanging out. Next is her disgusting habit of picking things up off her plate to eat with her fingers. Not done in the best of circles, and even though I'm not in any circles, I do know dining etiquete. Imagine having to sit opposite her with her neanderthal manners and all the gurning that she does, not to mention the constant appearance of that oversized tongue!!!

Thank you for letting me vent, I feel so much better for it.

Hello 👋 and welcome

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Honestly her and her sister… there is something wrong with both of them.. Mine looks like she freezes when she presses record and can’t express herself and is dull as s.. talking about she is not sure what the weather is doing.. does she need to take an umbrella or doesn’t she.. does she need to get her winter coat out because she has got her spring cardigan out.. I wish that was the biggest things I had to worry about day to day.. looks like Mine works from home and I don’t have time to cook up some bacon for lunch.. wonder how much work she is getting done or if she being a tit on tik tok
Minger is still working full time for LV isn’t she? How is she doing these vids when she’s meant to be working? 🤣

True judge

Mar 5, 2024
The amount of stress that her ewm‘s give me😂bc of all the frowning, faces, swallowing and the tongue and the hand that hides nothing. Can’t stand the plating up either. Takes 10 years and we don’t need a close up of every single plate. I don’t think I can watch it anymore. And her followers say they enjoy it. It’s calming and it makes them hungry. Seriously?? Don’t get me started on the care home or her outfits
Just one big disaster zone isn't she. . Her speech /family /house/clothes/attitude. Which is patronising & smug & Well . everything & more not listed lol!! Oh and not forgetting the food!!

True judge

Mar 5, 2024

Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 8, 2024
The way she talks to her sister in law is so patronising and fake. The laugh she does about the ways they say kebab is so so fake. She pronounces words so stupidly that’s why people comment. It’s not funny. Sev you’re an embarrassment and I cannot believe you are the age you are. Also go get your tongue looked at, it’s clearly too big and it’s in dire need of some water. Also please stop sticking it out when you eat and licking your front teef the way you do. It’s not polite at all. Thanks

Mar 2, 2024
A corner sofa would have looked miles better along with blinds instead of net curtains and why have them lined up together against the wall?
IMG_5356.jpeg

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The way she pronounces doner, kebab, cacik, Rocco my boy, my son and calling Ela Elosh really pisses me off so much
Ela, the most precocious child I’ve ever seen on Tiktok, never corrected and always allowed to shove her toys, food or face in front of the camera when her mother is recoriding. Ela is not cute, she’s downright objectionable and RUDE!
Open your eyes, Sevda, you’re raising the spawn of the devil by not correcting your offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.