Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
😂😂😂

IMG_4217.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
They got a black cab from Kings Cross to Simmons Bar? I'm sure they said the Kings Cross one right.. that's a 7 minute walk away. I've looked up the actual distance but I work near there so already knew it wasn't far. Why waste money on a black cab for that distance! She's so odd with what she is willing to spend money on and what she's tight about

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They got a black cab from Kings Cross to Simmons Bar? I'm sure they said the Kings Cross one right.. that's a 7 minute walk away. I've looked up the actual distance but I work near there so already knew it wasn't far. Why waste money on a black cab for that distance! She's so odd with what she is willing to spend money on and what she's tight about
Unless they offered to cover travel expenses or something… Can’t think she’d want to pay for a taxi surely?

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Nah she told us in one of her stories on Ig (the screen recording of which I don’t have anymore as I posted it on the now banned sub) that she can’t do KS1 maths and found it helpful when the teacher explained stuff to her and hoped they would do a workshop for parents
Wait what. Wow. I wouldn’t be telling people that. I would be getting off Ig and tt and educate myself

Mar 2, 2024
I bet it cost Simmons Bar a fortune last night to keep those 4 scroungers in drinks, what’s the point of them gifting Seagull anyway? Most of her followers are in America or bots, it wouldn’t make me want to go there for cocktails after seeing her drinking there total waste of money in my opinion

Last edited:

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Was that pasta just left in the pot and thrown in the fridge? She took it out of the pot to put in the microwave. Yuck.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh god - that made me want to heave seeing her scoop the cold congealed cheesy greasy pasta out of the pan that has just come out of the fridge 🤢 I truly hope it gives her food poisoning
Stop she did not! I didn’t see and I don’t want to I just saw her eat with me and she mentioned left overs and pasta. She’s a minty b. Two days old pasta. She’s a fing tight cow! I’m beyond disgusted at her and so fed up with how cheap she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.