Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She just posted a new video, showing Ewaaaa literally ate none of the jacket potato, only the beans. So the bint ate it instead by throwing more cheese on top 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolutely vile, it’s like a reverse mamma bird regurgitating the food and feeding it up to the mother instead
Why is she showing how much Ela finishes as content anyway? More trying to appeal to the weirdos 🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s definitely deleted the clap back video in response to the nasty comment now… Wonder if she’s been reading on here again about how it would affect her brand deals and make her look bad and decided to get rid of it… She’s left the nasty comment up instead of deleting it so there’s lots of people replying still (89 replies) so she can get money from the engagement instead of deleting and blocking that person. Given that she deletes and blocks at the drop of a hat, why haven’t you chosen to delete it Sev? 🙄

IMG_8904.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
She’s definitely deleted the clap back video in response to the nasty comment now… Wonder if she’s been reading on here again about how it would affect her brand deals and make her look bad and decided to get rid of it… She’s left the nasty comment up instead of deleting it so there’s lots of people replying still (89 replies) so she can get money from the engagement instead of deleting and blocking that person. Given that she deletes and blocks at the drop of a hat, why haven’t you chosen to delete it Sev? 🙄

IMG_8904.jpeg
I was bored so I reported about 10 of her followers comments 😂😂😂😂

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I feel like someone on here (or maybe Tattle) mentioned about how she said she was going to have meat free days and that has quietly stopped, and today she's congratulating herself on an accidental meat free day yesterday. Anyone else remember a similar recent comment??
Yes it was me I made the comment 🙃 she is pathetic really and eating all that cheese is so vile and butter and also a brownie and this morning a croissant. Does she have a problem? Wait don’t answer that and there is absolutely no way she counted calories and worked out to lose weight. No way! Not possible

Mar 2, 2024
Did anyone else rage when she cut (and proceeded to squash) Ela’s croissant this mownging? Why?! I hate how much she messes with other people’s food. It wasn’t necessary to cut it in half.

Reactions: Twoll 😝

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like someone on here (or maybe Tattle) mentioned about how she said she was going to have meat free days and that has quietly stopped, and today she's congratulating herself on an accidental meat free day yesterday. Anyone else remember a similar recent comment??
I remember this. She tried to make "meat free Mondays" a thing 😂😂 unsurprisingly it faded away after a few weeks. Mainly because this greedy f can't resist a burger.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_8904.jpeg

I’ve been busy at work so I haven’t been able to visit here. What clap back video did I miss?

Mar 2, 2024
Not only did Segaull have a meat free Monday, she had a day absent of fruits & veggies as well. The green drink doesn’t count as it’s all processed powders and not entirely fresh with natural nutrients.

Status
Not open for further replies.