Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
And the banana peel on the table as well. It’s bad enough that he does this but I also don’t understand why she shows it online instead of actually addressing the issue with him. There’s no way I’d put up with that from my husband.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never marry a Turk because majority are like this. Their mothers wipe their arses well into their 50s. Mine is exactly the Same but I’m use to it .🤣🤣 My hubby does work really hard and long hours and provides everything for us, so it doesn’t bother me. If I ask him to Clean the upstairs for me he will clean it spotlessly. Emptying Draws which isn’t necessary which in turn creates more work for me. 🤣🤣🤣 He literally does everything for us, so I don’t mind at all. Besides there are only so many times I can throw my shoes at him before he gets me for assault. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just saw the sister's video with the spaghetti.

"Going into London when you don't live in London is very expensive" - sorry what? Is travel into London for London residents free in her head? What a stupid thing to say. She also mentioned the prawns she had being sold out, bet she thinks she's influenced people into raiding Aldi for them lol
That melt thinking she’s influenced anyone 🤣 All she has is pity followers from Begda…

Also thought she was a high flier who had been promoted three times 😏 Surely she’s not struggling to come into London 🤪

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bloody Nora, the size of those thighs!! o_O, not a flattering shot at all but at least she's got her ugly labia eyes covered.
Apologies for fat shaming, I don't normally comment on someone's size or lack of it as no one's perfect, The Beautiful South nailed that one with their song Perfect 10 but to post that shot on Instagram surely proves that she believes herself to be a vision of beauty? If that's the case, she's deluded.
I don’t care about body shaming when it comes to Begda… She lied about how she lost the weight in the first place (why lie?) as she mysteriously lost a lot of weight in a short about amount of time after visiting Turkey 🤔 Plus it’s not surprising for her to have put on weight when she eats cake every day. It’s a factual statement. Also yeah her smug look on her face when she poses like a wannabe model 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah that crossed my mind, she did that with the holiday in November and no doubt will do the same in June or whenever the next one is. In her head, I think if she doesn't have a reply saying "unauthorised" by the time she leaves, there's nothing they can do about it, so she'll keep doing it

don't know how it works in practice but if i were that head teacher i would be issuing fines and escalating it where possible on that basis alone, because she knows exactly what she's doing
It’s contempt for the school tbh… No respect whatsoever and massively entitled attitude. She booked this holiday ages ago so no excuse to not have sent the paperwork earlier.

Reactions: mims and gogo
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t care about body shaming when it comes to Begda… She lied about how she lost the weight in the first place (why lie?) as she mysteriously lost a lot of weight in a short about amount of time after visiting Turkey 🤔 Plus it’s not surprising for her to have put on weight when she eats cake every day. It’s a factual statement. Also yeah her smug look on her face when she poses like a wannabe model 😂
Yes she doesn’t half fing love herself!

Reactions: Sevda_the_seagull
Mar 10, 2024
UK
1000035946.png

How do you eat all of that and stay this slim, asks begdas minions.

I calowie cwount and try to move alowt, says begda

Are u pregnant, asks an innocent begda viewer

I might have put on weight non of your business twoll! , says begda
So how do you view yourself beggy? Are you insecure or self centeredly confident? How come you use filters and lie.🤣🤣

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
The filter is filtering today!!! And all you can hear on that jacket potato video is ewaaaaas bloody iPad on full blast. Why can’t you give her some colouring or a book or perhaps give her some maths work since she’s fallen behind and struggling on that!? You can go on holiday and still do school work to help your child you stupid bint

Reactions: Anon_face_ and gogo

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
What is going on in that armpit!!!! Necklace chain half disappeared again…nice filter 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_8139.jpeg
    IMG_8139.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.