Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Why’s does Sasquatch Sevda not find shoes to fit her?
IMG_5456.jpeg
IMG_5457.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Begda is very uncivilized. The whole family is. It’s like they’ve never enjoyed an all inclusive before and is trying to grab everything they can with their greedy paws and overindulge. It’s really tacky.

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
She probably can’t ride a bike… Then again Sevda probably can’t either 🤣

God that video of Sedat and the birthday booth thing was so so awkward… Like watching a ransom/hostage video (like the ones Seagull made about Sedation 🤣)… Also her obsessing about a cheesecake when she’s piling on the pounds 🐷
There was no emotion from Sedat with the birthday surprise, maybe Sev, stop taking the piss out of your husband for views, my other half would have said I want to wear sliders and that's what I'm wearing, the poor man being laughed at for everyone to see......it's disgusting

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Get the do over yourself, Begda. “Nothing to do with tiktok” - she really thinks she’s something 🙄

And why is she calling it white wine? Isn’t it sparkling wine/champagne? She’s such snot too - she stated she’s had better. Sit your ass down, Stevenage Sevda 😂

IMG_4297.jpeg

€100 for that tiny shack? And this bint won’t spent money on her daughter’s education/tutoring 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
Nothing and I mean nothing comes between a mum and her son (especially first born son) in a lot of cultures 😂 Probably thinks Begda is a ghoul and not good enough for her son
That time she said Kuki is like a mother to Sedation and she doesn’t like her MILs cooking, she’s a big footed bulbous nose t can’t stand the fake witch 👊👊👊

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda makes everything about herself. She thinks the universe revolves around her. Not surprising she thinks her MIL loves her more than she does her own son 🙄 She also thinks anyone making comments about Ela not being in school is making them because they don’t like HER, the almighty Sevda. Not once does she think about anyone other than herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.