Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
England
As a newbie my comments are limited so I’m sorry but EVERYTHING in my head this morning is coming out in this post!!

Begda darling, how old are you? Sweetie pie we don’t use words like ‘yummy’ and ‘brekky’ at the age of 12 LET ALONE thirty something!

Her vocabulary is atrocious. It erks me when she says ‘I really fancied it when I was in the shop’….fancied it? You say that when you’re there like ‘oh I fancy that’ not at home hours later that you ‘fancied it’. Maybe it’s just the way she says it that it sounds so dumb!

Anyone notice she was with someone last night walking wocco, who was that? She made a point to show the shadow quite clearly. She never takes him out for a walk in the evening. She’s DEFO been snooping on here reading the comments.

As for the mooing over dry uncooked Brocolli, mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm like how stupid do you sound woman, do your mates not take the actual piss out of you for being a childish bint? Oh yeah, she doesn’t have friends because no one would want to be associated with a grown ass woman who moos over her food on the internet.

Darling elosh still hasn’t washed her hair, 5 days later. The first thing anyone does when back from holiday is get in the shower! Wash all germs from travelling off, not to mention pool water in hair, general basic hygiene is not a priority for this woman. Child has been in school mixing with other kids and plenty of germs, yet still no shower??

Another thing that grinds on me is when she’s plating up food and she says ‘my one’ ‘sedats one’ ….. why the use of the word one? People usually say ‘mine’ not my one.

She was born and bred in this country, along with her whole family - WHY DO THEY NOT SPEAK PROPERLY?? Why are their manners so poor?

Watched the dad’s video today, looks like an interview. Very staged and the conversation between them doesn’t seem natural. None of their relationships seem normal at all.

As for begda and her surgery. I stalked her IG. She had a massive gap from 2014-2015 from no posts. One she was LARGE, the next she was skinny. Definitely all those trips to turkey to have surgery, absolutely no doubt about it.

You can’t lose all that weight with one small stupid cross trainer and calorie counting.

She would have needed an intense boot camp and trainer to get that thin, she would have had to work really ducking hard to get thin.

And what’s with the cheap tacky off the shoulder s she gets from sheeeeeen. Stop that off the shoulder crap woman. Dress your age. You either dress like you’re 80 or like a chavvy 14 year old.

Use your money better begda, stop spending it on all inclusive holidays so you can fill your belly with more crap and be more constipated.

The amount of cheese this woman consumes! When she’s grating it, my goodness - STOP WITH THE CHEESE, no wonder you can’t take a s.

Rant over. (Well I have more to say but I don’t want you all to hate/report me with my mahooosive long post, a bit like her tongue).
You’ve summarised well the conversations that we have on here lol

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Agreed, she doesn’t have the discipline or even awareness of calories when eating various foods that would show signs of her being really good at calorie counting in the past. People who do it get really good at estimating and knowing which foods are more calorific etc. I can’t see any discipline or routine in how she eats or even in the physical activity she does. It’s suspicious she had a massive amount of time off social media and went from very large to super skinny, and was pictured with a friend going to Turkey.

Great observations and I totally agree on the weight loss. She has no concept of calories. For example, when she ate the Nutella and pistachio spread - so many calories - and she has no idea (or maybe doesn’t care) but there is no way that Begda (who salivates over her food and lives to eat) would be able to control herself and be disciplined. I should add she must have gotten a lap band. There is no way she has a bypass because she would go into convulsions with the amount of food she eats now. Or maybe she got one of those gastric balloons who knows

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine sitting in a Subway on your own filming yourself creaming your knickers over a sandwich. fing saddo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-09-13-13-52-794_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-09-13-13-52-794_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 41
Mar 2, 2024
Tagging Subway in her pathetic post as well. Is this her piss poor attempt at changing up her content? None of the usual pat lunch, breakfast and EWM but wait, we get a lunch at Subway instead!! Whatever will Sevda do next?!

They’re been back how many days now? And she hasn’t “had time” to go grocery shop yet? wtf is she doing with her days? There is zero excuse.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Tagging Subway in her pathetic post as well. Is this her piss poor attempt at changing up her content? None of the usual pat lunch, breakfast and EWM but wait, we get a lunch at Subway instead!! Whatever will Sevda do next?!

They’re been back how many days now? And she hasn’t “had time” to go grocery shop yet? wtf is she doing with her days? There is zero excuse.
She doesn’t have time to do grocery shopping but she has enough time to film herself eating in Subway.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Speaking of when she plates up, the way she casually picks up stuff from Sedat’s plate to show to the camera 🤢 Why is she touching other people’s foods with her hands like that, it’s disgusting

As a newbie my comments are limited so I’m sorry but EVERYTHING in my head this morning is coming out in this post!!

Begda darling, how old are you? Sweetie pie we don’t use words like ‘yummy’ and ‘brekky’ at the age of 12 LET ALONE thirty something!

Her vocabulary is atrocious. It erks me when she says ‘I really fancied it when I was in the shop’….fancied it? You say that when you’re there like ‘oh I fancy that’ not at home hours later that you ‘fancied it’. Maybe it’s just the way she says it that it sounds so dumb!

Anyone notice she was with someone last night walking wocco, who was that? She made a point to show the shadow quite clearly. She never takes him out for a walk in the evening. She’s DEFO been snooping on here reading the comments.

As for the mooing over dry uncooked Brocolli, mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm like how stupid do you sound woman, do your mates not take the actual piss out of you for being a childish bint? Oh yeah, she doesn’t have friends because no one would want to be associated with a grown ass woman who moos over her food on the internet.

Darling elosh still hasn’t washed her hair, 5 days later. The first thing anyone does when back from holiday is get in the shower! Wash all germs from travelling off, not to mention pool water in hair, general basic hygiene is not a priority for this woman. Child has been in school mixing with other kids and plenty of germs, yet still no shower??

Another thing that grinds on me is when she’s plating up food and she says ‘my one’ ‘sedats one’ ….. why the use of the word one? People usually say ‘mine’ not my one.

She was born and bred in this country, along with her whole family - WHY DO THEY NOT SPEAK PROPERLY?? Why are their manners so poor?

Watched the dad’s video today, looks like an interview. Very staged and the conversation between them doesn’t seem natural. None of their relationships seem normal at all.

As for begda and her surgery. I stalked her IG. She had a massive gap from 2014-2015 from no posts. One she was LARGE, the next she was skinny. Definitely all those trips to turkey to have surgery, absolutely no doubt about it.

You can’t lose all that weight with one small stupid cross trainer and calorie counting.

She would have needed an intense boot camp and trainer to get that thin, she would have had to work really ducking hard to get thin.

And what’s with the cheap tacky off the shoulder s she gets from sheeeeeen. Stop that off the shoulder crap woman. Dress your age. You either dress like you’re 80 or like a chavvy 14 year old.

Use your money better begda, stop spending it on all inclusive holidays so you can fill your belly with more crap and be more constipated.

The amount of cheese this woman consumes! When she’s grating it, my goodness - STOP WITH THE CHEESE, no wonder you can’t take a s.

Rant over. (Well I have more to say but I don’t want you all to hate/report me with my mahooosive long post, a bit like her tongue).

Mar 2, 2024

100% her “management” told her to switch up her content and stop doing packed lunch and breakfast videos for a bit, most likely because the content never changes: always a cheese/cuke sandwich with fruit and some bread product with jam/biscoff/nutella. At least the dinners can be varied, to some degree. She’s still posting all the same content to me though. What difference does plating up a piece of salmon vs chicken do really?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
100% her “management” told her to switch up her content and stop doing packed lunch and breakfast videos for a bit, most likely because the content never changes: always a cheese/cuke sandwich with fruit and some bread product with jam/biscoff/nutella. At least the dinners can be varied, to some degree. She’s still posting all the same content to me though. What difference does plating up a piece of salmon vs chicken do really?

They’ve definitely told her keep name dropping ‘hello fwesh’ ‘tescos’ and any other stupid place that will sponsor her. No one wants hauls love but the dim wits in the comments want them. Her followers are just as bloody stupid and as thick as she is. Wonder what Ewa and ‘sedat’ (said in her Turkish accent) will be fed tonight poor sods

Mar 2, 2024
They’ve definitely told her keep name dropping ‘hello fwesh’ ‘tescos’ and any other stupid place that will sponsor her. No one wants hauls love but the dim wits in the comments want them. Her followers are just as bloody stupid and as thick as she is. Wonder what Ewa and ‘sedat’ (said in her Turkish accent) will be fed tonight poor sods
Princess Ela wants hotdogs apparently. So she said she thinks she’ll do that for dinna. Whatever it is, it’s guaranteed to be an easy and/or freeza dinna.

Mar 2, 2024
She'll spend £167 on one shop, most of which is crap for a night entertaining her friends.

But won't pay out for her child to have day out, entertainment on holiday, a decent Christmas present... the list goes on but it's amazing how she is totally blind to how selfish she comes across. You'd think she'd try to hide it!

Status
Not open for further replies.