Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
UK
fING HELL SHE JUST WENT OVER TO LOOK OVER YOUR KIDS!! Kuki's post specifically to thank Sevda for being such an amazing person and they couldn't have done it without her. Then how she could only do it because her Mom Dad and Mine could look after Ela (no mention of Sedation mind you, wonder why?) It's just what you do when needed?? Don't need a fing medal for it nor a public thank you. This lot are all tapped honestly. Attention seeking morons. I couldn't get through listening to the three posts so far from her about going to A&E I don't have the patience. Take your antibiotics to get better and get off fing Tiktok you annoying t.
I feel like the SIL knows that begdas arselickers eat up any content begdas involved or mentioned in which gets her more likes and engagement. Obviously does wonders for both kukis and begdas image for those morons, "oh how selfless is sev 😮‍💨, beautiful family" .

Kuki, whenever shes talking about beg she goes on and on abt how amazing of a SIL she is , but when theyre actually together its awkward, vibes are off, feels like she doesnt like beg that much. So i think shes doing it for the engagement she gets from being linked to sev, not coz shes actually a beg arselicker lol

Mar 8, 2024
She has to be saying morning like this on purpose. I said she is like a ventriloquist doll the way her mouth moves and it’s so bloody true.
No one talks like this or says words the way she does. It has to be put on.
She can’t be this stupid. She’s the most boring and annoying person. Her face is just moany. She doesn’t need to even open her massive mouth to talk to moan, her whole face is just moany and boring.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t see Saint Sevda putting out dedicated videos to thank her SIL for taking care of Rocco? Or dedicated videos thanking her parents for all the s they do for her? I like how someone’s illness and hospitalization turned into a PR campaign for that bloated beg.
She absolutely would not do this. It’s all about her. With her s hair. Massive feet. Massive tongue. Seagull legs and stupidity. She has everyone pandering to her and suiting her. If she was anything to do with me I’d have told her to do right off by now.
She absolutely loves herself even with her bum hole mouth, s hair and the way she speaks like she has no teef! Sev you need to get off TikTok asap. You’re beyond boring and annoying

Mar 2, 2024
It’s funny because Sevda thinks this makes her look good. On the contrary, it highlights how little she does for anyone but herself because when she does go slightly out of her way, they make sure social media knows about it. Otherwise, it’s largely crickets isn’t it.

Mar 2, 2024
And let’s be honest, she was never going to get a costume for Ela. She’s a cheap do and this wouldn’t be the first time she “improvised” so she doesn’t have to PUT a hand in her tight pocket.

Still opening packets for a 7 year old. Absolutely mortifying.

Mar 8, 2024
What is with that fing hand! It doesn’t do anything. Doesn’t hide her massive tongue which is so white it knocks me sick.
That cheese on toast is as dry as ghandis flip flop. How can she get more annoying each video. The way she licks her tongue round her mouth makes me want to bounce my phone off the floor

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched Kuki's video, wtf.. the whole family is strange. If Sevda asked her to post that, she should ahve a word with herself pressuring an ill person into doing something like that. If it was all Kuki... words fail me. Just call her. We don't all need to be witnesses to you thanking your SIL for doing the bare minimum a family member should do in an emergency. At most, she could just say "thank you to Sevda for looking after the girls" on one of her many other videos on the topic.
Not even going to get into Sevda making 3 (I think?) different videos on TikTok talking about how she rushed there etc, and then 3 or 4 insta stories talking about it as well. It would never cross my mind to run to social media once, let alone multiple times, seeking praise for helping a family member out. Is Kuki going to make the same song and dance every time she tutors Ela??

Madness!

It really is the bare minimum anyone should do for a family member or relative who is ill? Why is Sevda made out to be a Saint (again) for things that everyone does? She is such a narc and wants constant validation, also the brands are not going to think you’re doing anything that special, it’s literally the bare minimum.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s funny because Sevda thinks this makes her look good. On the contrary, it highlights how little she does for anyone but herself because when she does go slightly out of her way, they make sure social media knows about it. Otherwise, it’s largely crickets isn’t it.
I was thinking this as well… She really does nothing for anyone doesn’t she? 🤣 It’s that infrequent that they make a big deal about her when she does help. Most people don’t keep track or make shout outs? Just bizarre the videos about it and making it all very public 🥴 No concept of privacy in that family

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I watched mine video yesterday of her eat with me. Usually I can’t stand it, I couldn’t stand it this time but what surprised me was the way she spoke to Ela, no babying, no smothering, just speaking to her like a human being. I don’t like mine, she annoys me but shes the only one who speaks to that poor child properly.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like the SIL knows that begdas arselickers eat up any content begdas involved or mentioned in which gets her more likes and engagement. Obviously does wonders for both kukis and begdas image for those morons, "oh how selfless is sev 😮‍💨, beautiful family" .

Kuki, whenever shes talking about beg she goes on and on abt how amazing of a SIL she is , but when theyre actually together its awkward, vibes are off, feels like she doesnt like beg that much. So i think shes doing it for the engagement she gets from being linked to sev, not coz shes actually a beg arselicker lol
You may well be right there. In which case Kuki's just become another Tiktok beg anything for engagement and not being real. Why is that not surprising!!!

Reactions: biscwoff_cwossont

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
In other news her bottom half is bigger than I thought! Not her best angle!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240513_150138.jpg
    IMG_20240513_150138.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20240513_150111.jpg
    IMG_20240513_150111.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20240513_150050.jpg
    IMG_20240513_150050.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20240513_150021.jpg
    IMG_20240513_150021.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 76

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
In other news her bottom half is bigger than I thought! Not her best angle!!
lets just hope she never needs any surgery as she wouldn't get it!!

Without going into too much detail (there isn't enough time in the day :ROFLMAO: ) I put on a lot of weight over the past 5 years...not an excuse and not proud but it happened...come October my knee went and I need surgery...went to GP was told to loose weight, no help no MRI, nothing just got told to loose weight (I am not as big as Mine I might add) went private for MRI and saw surgeon, was told he would help BUT I need to loose weight before they will operate! I have to be at a certain BMI, which is actually higher private than the NHS... I am nearly there and should get my surgery in the next month or 2... with the NHS I would have to
loose at least another 3 stone BEFORE I would even get on the waiting list!

So its all well and good her doing clap back TikToks on comments of her weight but lets see who is clapping back when she has serous health problems because of it!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
lets just hope she never needs any surgery as she wouldn't get it!!

Without going into too much detail (there isn't enough time in the day :ROFLMAO: ) I put on a lot of weight over the past 5 years...not an excuse and not proud but it happened...come October my knee went and I need surgery...went to GP was told to loose weight, no help no MRI, nothing just got told to loose weight (I am not as big as Mine I might add) went private for MRI and saw surgeon, was told he would help BUT I need to loose weight before they will operate! I have to be at a certain BMI, which is actually higher private than the NHS... I am nearly there and should get my surgery in the next month or 2... with the NHS I would have to
loose at least another 3 stone BEFORE I would even get on the waiting list!

So its all well and good her doing clap back TikToks on comments of her weight but lets see who is clapping back when she has serous health problems because of it!
Don't get me wrong I'm no skinny minny either 😂 But I just didn't realise she was actually that big on the bottom half. And you're absolutely right her clap backs pretending she doesn't care might come back to bite her on her arse (excuse the pun 😂).

Well done you though!! It's not easy! Keep going I hope the surgery goes well x

Status
Not open for further replies.