Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Someone’s commented asking if they can make a go fund me page for Kuki in case Tom Tom has to stop working.
IM SO CONFUSED!
Why the do would she need a go fund me account because she's got some kind of viral infection? My other half nearly fing died last September- I'd like to say thank you to the NHS for saving his life ( she won't stop banging on about it and moaning will she !) I had to take 3 weeks off work as holiday and was allowed to take another 5 days as " carers allowance " due to him being in critical care for 3 weeks and then a week on a normal ward .. whilst doing normal household jobs and dog walking in between reassuring a 14 and an 8 year old that Daddy would be just fine - and trying to keep things as " normal " as possible
This family and their fans are on another fing level.. my god !!

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Why the do would she need a go fund me account because she's got some kind of viral infection? My other half nearly fing died last September- I'd like to say thank you to the NHS for saving his life ( she won't stop banging on about it and moaning will she !) I had to take 3 weeks off work as holiday and was allowed to take another 5 days as " carers allowance " due to him being in critical care for 3 weeks and then a week on a normal ward .. whilst doing normal household jobs and dog walking in between reassuring a 14 and an 8 year old that Daddy would be just fine - and trying to keep things as " normal " as possible
This family and their fans are on another fing level.. my god !!
They have more money and property than they let on. Antique shopping, art galleries, 2 cars, 2 flats they rent and a lodger!!! Paying for tutors. Why don’t they sell one of their properties and funds that way?? Or ask Tom Toms father who has shelled out for several rounds of IVF for SIL back in the day?

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
I may have missed something bc I can barely watch her or her SIL. I just try to read comments. Looking for someone that has something real or intelligent to say. And they usually get deleted. But I thought she said she was with the “girls” ? But Kiki‘s posts/ comments reflect that she drove herself to the hospital with her oldest daughter. Why is she driving if she is so sick? And apparen she’s
Also doesn’t it take up like half the prison yard 🤣 Not like she’s got a big gard

The bloody faces she makes!!! The filter is filtering big time. Look at the size of one leg compared to the other 🤣🤣🤣 and that bloody weird wave that she does, she can’t even wave normally 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂Those legs show she’s never exercised. Zero muscle . Zero tone .Hate that wave. Especially when it’s both hands. Who does that?

Last edited:

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I may have missed something bc I can barely watch her or her SIL. I just try to read comments. Looking for someone that has something real or intelligent to say. And they usually get deleted. But I thought she said she was with the “girls” ? But Kiki‘s posts/ comments reflect that she drove herself to the hospital with her oldest daughter. Why is she driving if she is so sick? And apparen she’s

😂Those legs show she’s never exercised. Zero muscle . Zero tone .Hate that wave. Especially when it’s both hands. Who does that?
Her sister’s two hand wave is worse, but I hate both.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They look so ridiculously stupid in that thing! SMH 😂😂🤣
The search being “sev paddling pool” 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9813.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s supposed to be eating prunes not looking like them! She’s going to come out all shrivelled up.
Hang on... she's still in the hot tub at 22.27.. yet - it's still light outside on her photo... the sun sets around 9pm in the UK which is where I am as well . This just proves how much of a liar she is .. or she's so fick she can't tell the time properly!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Beggy trying not to get blocked by everyone so she’s pinned the all eyes on palestine tiktok so it’s the first thing people see when they go to her page.
This woman is vile. She has no care whatsoever for what’s going on in the world, still continues to post food after food after food and freebies and ads.
If you actually cared sevda, you’d DO MORE! Boycotts, protests. One pinned post and you think you’re this wonderful saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.