Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She needs to be on the blockout list!!! She needs to go!!! She’s never ever spoken about Palestine. Now that this whole block out thing is happening on TikTok you noticed she pinned someone else speech into her account!! Couldn’t even speak herself, just pinned it there. Like an insult !!!!
Begda only cares about Begda

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I've noticed lately she gets a lot more negative or backhanded comments than she used to. Could people finally be realizing what we know?
I think it’s good CC and Tattle come up on her Google searches on the first page, people can read about her and make their minds up. Wonder if more people are realising the truth about Begda

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Just a PSA and I’m probably the last to know hahah but apparently if you go to the persons page and actually into their page to watch the video they don’t receive any money when you view it.. otherwise 5 seconds in watching a video any other way helps them financially.. please correct me if I’m wrong because we can’t believe everything everyone says on TT 😂

Reactions: wildgoldchai
Mar 2, 2024
Just a PSA and I’m probably the last to know hahah but apparently if you go to the persons page and actually into their page to watch the video they don’t receive any money when you view it.. otherwise 5 seconds in watching a video any other way helps them financially.. please correct me if I’m wrong because we can’t believe everything everyone says on TT 😂
You’re correct. Payment is only given if 1) a post is at least 1 minute long AND 2) watched in the FYP feed ONLY.

Always swipe quickly past Seagull, Hairy, Hippo and SIL’s if any of their videos come up in your FYP and then go to their page later to watch. No money will go to them on our watch!

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Does the inflatable hot tub have inflatable seats built in? What are they sitting on exactly? What if the dog jumps on it?

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Who on earth puts a giant bowl of grated cheese on the table like this?! Its like she thinks it’s a salad they can pick at or add more of 🤦🏻‍♀️ would love to see her cholesterol levels

Attachments

• IMG_8688.jpeg
    IMG_8688.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.