Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

roobar

Mar 4, 2024
So I had a thought lol 😂
Maybe start a Facebook group and only let the Reddit/cc family in and only us can comment but they can see 😂😂😂😂 even instagram the admin post pics we comment it’s like a business page I was reading xxx
I don't think that's safe as you have to create a burner FB and FB might ban your main FB and will know your main FB if they start legal action. Impossible to know who to let in either.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok bets on how long before gone
Just could not help myself my fingers got carried away, and I don’t have feeling in my fingers tips 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_7527.png
    IMG_7527.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7528.png
    IMG_7528.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 87

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Someone on Sevda’s dad sub created a new Begda sub… I don’t even get what is the point as it’s going to get deleted in a few hours. People tried making 3 new subs over the weekend (one didn’t even reference anyone by name) and people are doing this again a day later? 💀 I get the frustration but it’s pointless IMO… It won’t be hard for Begda, Minger or her fans to report it and Reddit will ban it quickly as it’s a duplicate of an existing banned sub

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Someone on Sevda’s dad sub created a new Begda sub… I don’t even get what is the point as it’s going to get deleted in a few hours. People tried making 3 new subs over the weekend (one didn’t even reference anyone by name) and people are doing this again a day later? 💀 I get the frustration but it’s pointless IMO… It won’t be hard for Begda, Minger or her fans to report it and Reddit will ban it fast as it’s a duplicate of an existing banned sub
Not even bothering joining it, will stay here and just bring my TT out to play 😂😂😂
They think they have won on Reddit but they haven’t they have just made it worse, showing that they do have things to hide and it is coming out

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Quite a few have said he doesn’t sit right with us just something about him other words PERV just look at the video of him on NYE begging hippo not to go out and saying he will sleep on the carpet with them
I thought he was dodgy aswell, not that I watched him long, the armpit hair alone was enough to almost put me off my spag bol 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.