Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
It’s was me that was responding to proof panda I played along with it, she was back and forth with what she was saying, tried to get clever, I agree I don’t believe it’s hippo and I think you have nailed who it is. Very much relentless I wouldn’t be surprised if beggy piggy was at with her tbh xx
It’s a lot from her. I stopped reading after awhile. No idea how long the back and forth went or if it’s still going on over there!

Reactions: PinkyGirl

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Having a look now at today’s dramas 🤣 What are the fans doing now? 😳 Over 200 comments on one of the Begda posts and lots of reporting apparently going on in that Begda sub… 100% it’s going to get banned again soon just like the others. Like I said before I don’t see the point in just making Begda subs repeatedly when the fans can easily report them and get them banned.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
I think them setting the subreddit as nsfw might just be what saves it? Who knows with gull, hippo and their tribe though 💀 grown adults jumping on R at the click of gulls fingers to defend her, don't they have anything better to do?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think them setting the subreddit as nsfw might just be what saves it? Who knows with gull, hippo and their tribe though 💀 grown adults jumping on R at the click of gulls fingers to defend her, don't they have anything better to do?
The trolls unite sub was also NSFW and it got taken down very quickly… It’s Begda, Minger or her fans reporting them after they read our comments of what the new subs are called… Even for the private subs we can’t tell who is a snarker or who is a fan just by username so we end up getting fans joining who report the sub. My guess is they were reporting even before but Reddit didn’t take it seriously for a while, but now they’ve decided to ban the Begda one it’s very easy for the fans to hit report button once on new subs and they will get taken down very easily. That’s why I keep saying there’s no point in making new Begda subs.

Going to repeat this meme now as it seems apt 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6697.jpeg
    IMG_6697.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: Chicken wings

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
The mod of the page says that someone was reporting whoever was arguing with that panda person, they were definitely sevda or mine 😆

Reactions: Chicken wings

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
The trolls unite sub was also NSFW and it got taken down very quickly… It’s Begda, Minger or her fans reporting them after they read our comments of what the new subs are called… Even for the private subs we can’t tell who is a snarker or who is a fan just by username so we end up getting fans joining who report the sub. My guess is they were reporting even before but Reddit didn’t take it seriously for a while, but now they’ve decided to ban the Begda one it’s very easy for the fans to hit report button once on new subs and they will get taken down very easily. That’s why I keep saying there’s no point in making new Begda subs.

Going to repeat this meme now as it seems apt 🤣
I wonder how Becki's sub manages to stay afloat yet all of begdas get removed, doesn't that plump unit (Becki) also have a brigade?
(Also can I steal that meme? It's gold 😆)

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I wonder how Becki's sub manages to stay afloat yet all of begdas get removed, doesn't that plump unit (Becki) also have a brigade?
(Also can I steal that meme? It's gold 😆)
They’ve also started coming onto the Becki sub now, since the sub got a shout out in the comments I’ve seen more Becki fans getting mad in the sub comments… Becki fans can be unhinged too, they gave death threats to the XL mini eggs woman 😳 My guess is they’re probably reporting the sub but unless Becki or her management approach Reddit they probably won’t do anything… I reckon Begda cried to her management about the Reddit and they nagged them about it… Took a good while though seeing as the sub was up since mid 2023 I think

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve said it before but Sevda strikes me as someone who changes her personality based on who she hangs out with. Takes on the mannerism and/or quirks of others. That would translate into her copying Kuki’s head wobble as she will have been watching her tiktoks. Even the way she eats and names every item on her plate was her copying Lawrence. She often says she saw someone eating xyz and now she has to have it too.
Exactly this!! She’s so weird. I now know why she can’t keep fwends.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
They’ve also started coming onto the Becki sub now, since the sub got a shout out in the comments I’ve seen more Becki fans getting mad in the sub comments… Becki fans can be unhinged too, they gave death threats to the XL mini eggs woman 😳 My guess is they’re probably reporting the sub but unless Becki or her management approach Reddit they probably won’t do anything… I reckon Begda cried to her management about the Reddit and they nagged them about it… Took a good while though seeing as the sub was up since mid 2023 I think
They're idiots, I know Becki could easily devour 20 pots of joy and several kg of mini eggs but she hasn't had an original idea in her life other than to use a family serving tray as a plate 🤢 XL mini eggs woman is getting more followers by the minute, the only numbers Becki has that are rising are the ones on her scale. Hopefully this sub lasts longer, it's already entertaining with the arguments 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They're idiots, I know Becki could easily devour 20 pots of joy and several kg of mini eggs but she hasn't had an original idea in her life other than to use a family serving tray as a plate 🤢 XL mini eggs woman is getting more followers by the minute, the only numbers Becki has that are rising are the ones on her scale. Hopefully this sub lasts longer, it's already entertaining with the arguments 😂
Yeah it’s the fact that Becki couldn’t come up with the simplest idea herself as she’s too stupid 🤣 And the fact she literally said she saw it somewhere else first 😂

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
I’ve said it before but Sevda strikes me as someone who changes her personality based on who she hangs out with. Takes on the mannerism and/or quirks of others. That would translate into her copying Kuki’s head wobble as she will have been watching her tiktoks. Even the way she eats and names every item on her plate was her copying Lawrence. She often says she saw someone eating xyz and now she has to have it too.
And then she complains and cries "twolls" when people even so much as ask about why she's doing that, narcissistic bint, how dare gull not control the narrative 24/7

Mar 2, 2024
Just catching up on all the Proof Panda back and forth on the Reddit pages. From the way she’s having a go at everyone, it sounds like the bff Morticia to me. I think she just tried to align herself as a fellow snarker by saying she doesn’t agree to certain things that Seagull does (posting the child, money talk), but the way she writes and how relentless she was very telling. It’s how Munter is in her own comments at times.
Tried her hardest to wind me up but it definitely backfired on her ass. Dumb b

Status
Not open for further replies.