Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Hi everyone, Iโ€™ve been a silent watcher for a while & have watched Sevda since 2020. At that point I actually liked her - but I soon realised what type of person she is๐Ÿ˜‚. The main reason of me disliking her is because she LIED about her weight loss. The proof is all on instagram. If anyone here remembers, Sevda made a video (long time ago) on TT & said her weight loss is due to a calorie deficit & her exercise bike machine. Absolute BULLSHIT. She was gifted that bike in 2016, at that point she had already gone through weightless surgery. That exercise bike did not help you lose any weight Sevda๐ŸคฃSheโ€™s a pathological liar. So, Sevda has always been very active on her instagram even before TT, she posted very regularly. However, in June 2014 she posted a video and the caption was โ€˜so excited packing!โ€™ She was going to Istanbul. Bear in mind Turkey is the leading country for weight loss surgery. After she arrived in Istanbul she posted a few pics, only 2 of herself and they were selfies. Then she became completely silent for a whole year on instagram. No posts, nothing. Which is super abnormal for her, she normally posted everyday. A year later (2015) she posted again but this time it was more of her body because she had gone through her weight loss surgery! Sevda had weight loss surgery in Istanbul in 2014. It wasnโ€™t thanks to a calorie deficit or her sty bike. Her whole brand is based of lies ๐Ÿคฃ throughout her whole time on TT, she has NEVER given weight loss tips or gone in to depth about it because she honestly canโ€™t. She didnโ€™t lose anything naturally sheโ€™s a complete fraud๐Ÿคข!!
Oh my God, I love you ๐Ÿฅฐ well said hun ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mar 2, 2024
Hi everyone, Iโ€™ve been a silent watcher for a while & have watched Sevda since 2020. At that point I actually liked her - but I soon realised what type of person she is๐Ÿ˜‚. The main reason of me disliking her is because she LIED about her weight loss. The proof is all on instagram. If anyone here remembers, Sevda made a video (long time ago) on TT & said her weight loss is due to a calorie deficit & her exercise bike machine. Absolute BULLSHIT. She was gifted that bike in 2016, at that point she had already gone through weightless surgery. That exercise bike did not help you lose any weight Sevda๐ŸคฃSheโ€™s a pathological liar. So, Sevda has always been very active on her instagram even before TT, she posted very regularly. However, in June 2014 she posted a video and the caption was โ€˜so excited packing!โ€™ She was going to Istanbul. Bear in mind Turkey is the leading country for weight loss surgery. After she arrived in Istanbul she posted a few pics, only 2 of herself and they were selfies. Then she became completely silent for a whole year on instagram. No posts, nothing. Which is super abnormal for her, she normally posted everyday. A year later (2015) she posted again but this time it was more of her body because she had gone through her weight loss surgery! Sevda had weight loss surgery in Istanbul in 2014. It wasnโ€™t thanks to a calorie deficit or her sty bike. Her whole brand is based of lies ๐Ÿคฃ throughout her whole time on TT, she has NEVER given weight loss tips or gone in to depth about it because she honestly canโ€™t. She didnโ€™t lose anything naturally sheโ€™s a complete fraud๐Ÿคข!!
We all believe this too! Awhile back, I had also done a deep dive into her IG and noticed how she went to Turkey and then went radio silent for about a year. She definitely got a sleeve or something over there. I do believe that she did do calorie counting and exercise, but only as a prerequisite for the weight loss surgery because thatโ€™s usually required. And then continue it afterwards for maintenance.

Also their most recent trip to Turkey for โ€œdrโ€™s apptsโ€. First she said that she and Sedat had appointments, but only posted Sedat going to the dentist. I think she also went for consultations to potentially get rid of the flab on her underarms and tighten it up. Thatโ€™s been an insecurity of hers for a long time as well.

Mar 2, 2024
We all believe this too! Awhile back, I had also done a deep dive into her IG and noticed how she went to Turkey and then went radio silent for about a year. She definitely got a sleeve or something over there. I do believe that she did do calorie counting and exercise, but only as a prerequisite for the weight loss surgery because thatโ€™s usually required. And then continue it afterwards for maintenance.

Also their most recent trip to Turkey for โ€œdrโ€™s apptsโ€. First she said that she and Sedat had appointments, but only posted Sedat going to the dentist. I think she also went for consultations to potentially get rid of the flab on her underarms and tighten it up. Thatโ€™s been an insecurity of hers for a long time as well.
I thought that too that she went there to see about having her excess skin removed but on her stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.