Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hate her fugly jewellery… Ugly 90s heart necklace and this stack of knock-off fake bracelets she probably never washes and drape when she wipes in the toilet and into her food 🤢🤮
That has just made feel sick because it something she would do and I don’t care if she says she doesn’t either, she only started mentioning about when she touches Rocco about washing her as she was called out about absolutely a dirt bag, she can’t even clean up her b face mother has to.

Reactions: Street_Citron

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I noticed it and knew it was fake. She openly bought fake Chanel and Chloe bags while in Turkey. Nothing wrong with that, but just saying that I don’t think she is the kind to buy the real stuff even if she had the money.
Totally agree, she couldn’t buy said child anything for Xmas etc and uses freebies to give her so no way would she buy genuine, and if she did everyone would know about

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
🤢 just watched hairy chippy tits eat with me 🤢 mash, steak pie ( shop bought) over cooked lol 😂 baked beans and gravy that hairy t having an ham shank over tin baked beans 🤢 it’s out a fing tin baked beans are baked beans 🤦🏻‍♀️
Next goes on to say the b wife is on phone to begda and was on phone to hippo and the he said YOU KNOW WHAT MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE LIKE
DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE LIKE SHE ABOUNDED THE OLDEST DAUGHTER bloody pedo

Mar 2, 2024
🤢 just watched hairy chippy tits eat with me 🤢 mash, steak pie ( shop bought) over cooked lol 😂 baked beans and gravy that hairy t having an ham shank over tin baked beans 🤢 it’s out a fing tin baked beans are baked beans 🤦🏻‍♀️
Next goes on to say the b wife is on phone to begda and was on phone to hippo and the he said YOU KNOW WHAT MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE LIKE
DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE LIKE SHE ABOUNDED THE OLDEST DAUGHTER bloody pedo
He’s a cheeky mutha fcuka hairy ball sack 👊🤜🤛👊

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_1059.png

That fing hair! And she says she is dying it later. Surprised it won’t just fall out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_1059.png

That fing hair! And she says she is dying it later. Surprised it won’t just fall out
Its the brown freaking bear
If you are putting yourself on SM make an effort ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
And didn’t Begda dye her hair a few weeks ago the question is will she use hair dye or food colouring or spice I mean she did put hair cream on her face 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
No wonder it’s in se condition

Mar 2, 2024
It’s funny. He barely can open his mouth to fit the fork whereas Begda’s jaw literally detaches from her face when shoveling food in.

Mar 8, 2024
Someone asking for an ear with ela. It’s so creepy. Especially when the last one I saw she was making them awful noises like her ma does. This whole influencer thing needs to go. TikTok has created a load of monsters. It all seems to be people who don’t have many others in their life so they crave validation and attention off strangers. Which in turn has gave them all massive egos and think they are amazing.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Someone asking for an ear with ela. It’s so creepy. Especially when the last one I saw she was making them awful noises like her ma does. This whole influencer thing needs to go. TikTok has created a load of monsters. It all seems to be people who don’t have many others in their life so they crave validation and attention off strangers. Which in turn has gave them all massive egos and think they are amazing.
Wish there would be more rules about posting children publicly on social media… They can’t consent and it’s unsafe for them 😶

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Haven’t watched Begda’s TikTok or Insta stuff in 5 days as have been too busy with life 🤣 I also blocked her on my main accounts so have to use other ones if I want to see it as she pissed me off after the whole Reddit tantrum she had this week 😂 But from the sound of it she’s doing the same boring stupid se as usual and I haven’t missed anything 🥱

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Haven’t watched Begda’s TikTok or Insta stuff in 5 days as have been too busy with life 🤣 I also blocked her on my main accounts so have to use other ones if I want to see it as she pissed me off after the whole Reddit tantrum she had this week 😂 But from the sound of it she’s doing the same boring stupid se as usual and I haven’t missed anything 🥱
I only have them on my back up accts as I have blocked on my main one but they did block me on my other other back up lol 😂

Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.