Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
That’s not Sevda’s IG account. The username showing as “sevda.ela” when her instagram name is “sevy.ela”. Even the profile photo is different.

Also, did you search Lisa’s followers using “sevy.ela”?

IMG_4037.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
That’s not Sevda’s IG account. The username showing as “sevda.ela” when her instagram name is “sevy.ela”. Even the profile photo is different.

Also, did you search Lisa’s followers using “sevy.ela”?

IMG_4037.jpeg
My screenshots are from tiktok. I looked on both Sevda’s IG accounts (the blog and then the other personal one) and also her Facebook and wasn’t able to find Lisa. Let us know if you do find anything else! Would love to know if Lisa stopped following her on all social media pages..and why! 😁

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Oh sorry!! I thought it was instagram being discussed. Duh 😂

I’m surprised Lisa has left the videos up of her and Sevda together. A while ago now she had mentioned taking Rocco on a walk with Marley (and presumably Lisa though she didn’t mention her name) but that was quite a while ago. It’s interesting because she always said Bobby was Ela’s bff so what now? The two kids don’t get to hang out either because the mothers are on the outs?

I wonder what happened. Maybe Lisa got tired of Sevda whining about tiktok twolls. Maybe Sevda expected Lisa to help patrol her social media for her and Lisa had better things to do.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024

I’m surprised Lisa has left the videos up of her and Sevda together. A while ago now she had mentioned taking Rocco on a walk with Marley (and presumably Lisa though she didn’t mention her name) but that was quite a while ago. It’s interesting because she always said Bobby was Ela’s bff so what now? The two kids don’t get to hang out either because the mothers are on the outs?

I wonder what happened. Maybe Lisa got tired of Sevda whining about tiktok twolls. Maybe Sevda expected Lisa to help patrol her social media for her and Lisa had better things to do.
Yeah we hear about Ela having play dates with Munter’s kid, but never Lisa’s anymore. Doesn’t Lisa live next door?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

It’s always the kids that suffer, Begda is always saying said child is on FaceTime with her BF I would say that’s munters kid, Lisa kid was always round or said child at Lisa’s
You could tell Lisa wasn’t happy with her last time they went away to Spain

Mar 2, 2024
Yes, Lisa is a next door neighbour. She’s definitely moved on to Munter. I find it so weird how Munter’s daughter calls Sevda on her phone. Like, why??
Same here! Wouldn’t they ring up Ela instead on her iPad?? Also are we supposed to say “the child” now instead of Ela? Just want to follow the rules if there is one about it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Same here! Wouldn’t they ring up Ela instead on her iPad?? Also are we supposed to say “the child” now instead of Ela? Just want to follow the rules if there is one about it.
No I just do it as I didn’t want to name her
But her name is all over from begda
It how I referred to her with proof panda and she kept naming her
No rules as far as I no, think we wasn’t posting pics that’s all don’t quote me lol 🩷

Reactions: Amazing-Sense-4853

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No I just do it as I didn’t want to name her
But her name is all over from begda
It how I referred to her with proof panda and she kept naming her
No rules as far as I no, think we wasn’t posting pics that’s all don’t quote me lol 🩷
I think her name is everywhere (even in her tiktok and ig usernames) so ok to use IMO, pics better not to put up

Status
Not open for further replies.